My little rat

Techno POV
I wake up to look at my new servant sleeping in my arms but to me he is no servant he is my life I've wanted this man for years when he killed to of my guards at a young age of 15 he stole my heart he looked so peaceful while doing it but so aggressive as well I watch as he took them no problem but my dad hated him for that reason he sent me to fight him and I was 18 he throw something at the ground and vanished into thin air he never came back till a couple of weeks ago.

Flashback

I was walking the market to find things I needed for my grandmothers pie competition when I saw him he was also hiding in a brown cloak I looked him in the eyes and he seem to remember my but I walked up to him he was having a hard time paying so I paid for him he looked at me as I ordered 40 bags of strawberries and pie dough he looked at me as I handed them a hundred dollars in coin the women then ran to here husband and kissed him while they were having a moment I was talking to the boy that killed my guards.

" what's your name" I asked in a melatonin voice " oh it's dream and yours" " te- Dave"
" well hello Dave thank you for buying my dough I'm not the richest in the land after all"
" your welcome dream so what else my you have on that list of your" " oh I have milk, carrots and muffins that's it" " do you mind if I join you" " no not at all".

We then walked and talked the whole time when we were done he set of on a black horse with reddish eyes I watch as he rode of in to the distance I then went home.

End of flashback

I dreamed that would happen again but thins are different he sees me as an evil kin- I'll just say I'm Dave and tell him that and he'll remember me differently right oh god there's no way but I have to tell him some way right I'll hide it in a sentence or say something about the time we had yeah that sounds right.

Dreams POV

I woke up to see techno sitting the reading I never thought he was a reader then I saw it it was bbh book how to make the best muffins
I look at him he has rectangular glasses very small but cute he looks peaceful and calm I want to change that.
I move and rap my arms around his arm and act like I'm sleeping he looks at me fast and blushes I have never seen him blush but it was cute he then pet my head I opened my eyes and looked at him he put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it slowly it was soothing and calming I move deeper in to his hand he rubs slower and I blush he's so calming I wish we could stay like this forever.

Click reeeee
The door opened to reveal a maid she looked at me and then him and then me and then him and said.

" I'm so sorry I'll take that rat to the servants head quarters immediately" she started to walk to us she reached over techno to grab me but techno slapped her hand away.

" I'm sorry but that won't be necessary"
" oh please king he's in you personally space I'll just take him and you can go back to reading"

" IF YOU TOUCH HIM I SWEAR ON MY LIFE YOU WILL BE FIRED AND KILLED NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME I WILL GO BACK TO CUDDLING MY LITTE RAT TILL I DONT WANT TO ANYMORE AND I WANT TO DO THIS FOR HOURS SO LEAVE EMINENTLY"

she runs out of the room and closes the door he then goes back to rubbing my cheek and I go back to thinking about him.

" he really dose love me hehe"