The proposal

Techno POV

I walked up to my one and only spot it was a huge potato farm I've been living with dream for two whole years now.

Tubbo took over my kingdom and Wilbur died but haunts the castle. Tommy is tubbo squire and phill is always at wilburs grave.

They think I'm dead and no longer exist but I'm still here. Made it so that the rebels can enter the kingdom without being harmed me a dreamer safe to enter but never will.

I'm waiting for the right moment to come back.  To show I'm not dead and take the kingdom back for myself but I love it here. my love, my potatoes, and my family are all here.

I want my old family I once had to be here to I want to be treated like a peasant not a king A friend you don't have to fear.

I only want the place I love. So tonight I shall sneak into my own bedroom and show I'm not dead to show I'm strong not week to show I'm there for my family.

Jump out of bed and out the window Only to be caught by my white Timberwolf.

" let's go atheistic for to night I go home"

" where are you off to" I spin around only to see a dream on its own black wolf Acidic( the name is Acidic ).

" I need to see my brothers my family I'm sorry I didn't tell you would you like to come"

He just smiled and rides off to my castle

" last one there is a rotten egg" he yells back at me. I take off after him in a hunt to their death like speed only to catch up to him in seconds.

Side by side we ride until he pushes me so my wolf stumbles a little and he takes the lead he then sees the castle and jumps up to my room from there on his wolf jumps down and I join dream in the top at me bed room window.

" I win" he says as I here foot steps I look over to see tubbo standing in my room crying.

" hey tubbo long time aye" he hugs me and just cry's I see the door is open so he must have just came in here.

I mean my room is the exact same nothings different must've kept it out of memory of me I slowly hug back and I watch as dream wanders around my room remembering every single detail of what happened in my room I laughed a little startling tubbo.

" I - I thought you were dead" he mumbled out and continue subbing.

"I was living with Grandpa sorry I didn't come back earlier I was kind of busy you"

"It okay"

"You guys can sleep here till tomorrow so tommy and phill and ghoastbur can see you okay I need to get back to my room good night techno and dream sleep tight"

And With that he left

I walk over to my bed and lay down and watch his dream does the same.

He cuddles up to my chest and fall asleep quickly I'm kind of glad I need to think about some stuff before i went to sleep I don't want him knowing

It's a surprise

The first time I met you was in the market area but the first time we actually hung out a secret little area garden beyond my kingdom hidden by a magic spell only me and him know it but overtime he forgot but I never did it could be the one place I can bring Wilbur back to life or the one place I proposed to him

I'll do both but Wilbur is coming first I want to be at our wedding.

Thank you guys so much for the love and support lately it's been bad but with all your guises nice comments and being super kind to me I really wanted to get this chapter for you guys my mental health is doing a lot better and I'm glad I have a community with you guys in it

Thank you so much with much love from chase<3