The duel

Dream POV
I wake up but somethings different it's warm and not cold like usual I open my eyes and then close then tightly.
" why is techno sitting at the end of the bed" I slowly opened my eyes and see he's gone I sit up and look around i the turn towards the window and he's standing at the side of the bed with his sword I crawl backwards and try to get away but he's pulling the blanket out from under me so I'm not really going anywhere he then tugs it really hard and I fly towards him he grabs me and hugs me I get really scared when I fell his breath on my neck I start to shake and he pulls me closer I start to atop shaking because I feel safe until I remember he has a sword I start to struggle again and he's clearly getting mad but I'd rather die struggling then letting it happen I wiggle and wiggle but he won't let me go so I stop as a tear rolls down my face.
" if I can't be there for sapnap and George then who will be there for then fight for then and love then there my family" I start to cry like there's no tomorrow because there isn't I feel some thing move and I know I-it's ah ah what is that AuAh

Techno was licking my neck and shoulder he slowly liked up and down as I held back moans as he left hickeys on my neck He grabbed my waist and I yelped was I going to get raped oh no please no I moaned and I felt him smirk against my skin I can't take him doing this I make me week and I know I won't win now but I have to try.

He drops me on the bed and throws me something to change in to I was a really cool outfit all lime green and very retro with hints of black and white I run to the bathroom and lock the door I here him sit at the foot of the door and I get nervous but I think he's waiting for me that's kinda cute I put on the outfit and look in the mirror I look so cool

I drew this in class and thought it looked cool he wearing a crop top heheheheh.
I opened the door to see techno fall over and in to the bathroom he looked up at me and smiled  I look at him and then walk right over him he gets up and follows to the window I look at him as I'm about to jump out.

" meet me at the battle ground because I want your throne and you can't do anything to stop me unless you win" and with that I jump from the window and throw a potion at the ground and It turns in to a large wolf I land on it and ride to the old battle field were I train
" see you there king"