+ hyuni.n

little: jeongin [age nonverbal to 4]
caregiver: hyunjin

•••

hyunjin figured it would be easy taking care of his little boyfriend. that was until he had realized he was very whiny when in his little state.

"hyuni! hyuni! hyuni! hyuni!" jeongin screamed from downstairs.

"coming honey!" hyunjin got up from his studies and walked into the males bedroom. he couldn't be mad the male looked so cute. his cheeks were all red and his nose.

"hyuni!" he whined in a sad voice. hyunjin giggled before grabbing the male and taking him out of his bed. he grabbed the small, light pink elephant plush he loved and gave it to him.

"hungy." jeongin whined.  he must've been in his non verbal state as his words were to a minimum.

"daddy is going. stay here honey, i'll be right back." he scrunched his nose at the boy. he walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle that had a pink cloudy print on it.

he filled it with jeongins favorite, chocolate milk. he screwed on the white lid and walked towards the males nursery.

"here honey, it's your favorite choco!" hyunjin cooed at his little.

"fanks hyun'! choco!" jeongin smiled widely before making grabby hands at the bottle. hyunjin gave him the bottle as he hurriedly put it into his mouth.

"enjoy it honey!" hyunjin giggled as he covered the now sleepy boy up. he tucked the sides of the blue blanket into his body. he grabbed jibi, his stuffy, and placed it in his arms.

"wuv chu." jeongin said sleepily.

"i love you honey." hyunjin rubbed the boys cheek. he saw the males eyes shut slowly and his breath soften.

why did his little have to be the cutest?

i don't write much author notes, just wanna say don't expect much. they will be very short ahah