+ jinson

little: jinyoung [age non verbal to 2]
caregiver: jackson

•••

jackson and jinyoung walked through the city while holding hands. jackson had promised to take his stuffed animal shopping as he had accidentally ripped his old plushie.

"here! i wan go here." jinyoung pointed excitedly at the store decorated dramatically.

"of course, where ever you want parkie!" jackson smiled giving the boy a nickname with his last name. 

"parkie!" the little giggled as he dragged his caregiver into the little kid shop.

it smelt of vanilla and had toys and other little kid things.

"i wan all!" jinyoung stood in awe at the assortment of plush animals.

"we came to get one, remember since moo cow got torn?" jackson frowned as he pinched the littles cheek.

"i wan 'ore (more)." the little sighed staring at the bin. he dug around the container until he fount a frog plush.

"you like that one?" jackson smiled as he knelt down looking at the stuffed animal.

"i wan froggy!" jinyoung smiled softly as he stared at the little green frog plush.

"it's a bit small, how about... get another!" jackson suggested as he saw his littles face light up.

"ooh! a'other (another)?" jinyoung cooed as he reached his hand back into the tub and dug around a bit more. he found a pretty decently sized bunny. it had a pink nose and tail as the rest was a light gray.

"this one too?" jackson grabbed the other stuffed animal.

"yeth!" jinyoung beamed as he followed his caregiver to the register.

ahah my lil sis calls her stuffy moo cow so :O ANYWAYS ILL HUSH I PROMISSS