+ chanhun

little: chanyeol [age nonverbal to 5]
caregiver: sehun

•••

sehun walked home from the university building. his day had been long and stressful. he just wanted to lay down and forget the world.

when he arrived home he opened the door and plopped his things in the floor.

"sehun! chan missed you!" chanyeol yelled loudly as he heard the door open.

"hey babe." sehun sighed as he didn't want to make his little upset with him. he knew chanyeol would get upset if he went to bed.

"you 'ook (look) sad.. are you okay?" chanyeol pouted as he watched his caregiver.

"i'm okay, babe don't worry. dads just really, really tired. i had a long day with exams and all." sehun flashed a small smile.

"i member you tell me about those tests. was they hard?" chanyeol asked trying to cheer up his caregiver.

"they were fine. just daddy stayed up really late last night studying for them." sehun yawned thinking on it.

"did you do good?" chanyeol smiled softly.

"i hope so." sehun reflected the smile. his little walked towards him and gave him a small hug.

"here chan will make you feel better." he smiled as he engulfed himself into his caregiver.

"thanks babes. i hope your day home was good. how was classes?" sehun asked as he walked towards the bedroom. chanyeol took online school since he didn't quite like people.

"it was good, i learned physics. they was hard." he pouted.

"are you ready for a nap babe?" sehun yawned as he lied down into the comfortable bed.

"is hun ready for nap?" chanyeol titled his head. sehun didn't hesitate to nod his head.

"fine, chan will take a nap." he huffed as he walked towards the bed. he crawled under the blanket and waited for his daddy to wrap his arms around him. he turned over wondering why he didn't cuddle him. he saw sehun had already fallen asleep.

"silly hun.. ill cuddle you i gueth (guess).." chanyeol turned over and wrapped his arms around the bigger male.

all i have left is suho right.? idk, the website i got ships from is just sehun and suho, so i'll write them.