+ hoon&mino

little: hoon(y) [age 3 to 7]
caregiver: mino
for winner ima have to do the names together since they all have 4 letter names 😟..

•••

"mino!" the little called out as he waited outside of his little nursery. it was a nursery for people his age who were littles as-well. hoon couldn't see his caregiver anywhere.

"min?" hoon mumbled as he felt a tap on his shoulder. when he turned it wasn't his caregiver it was a male that was around his height.

"i'm not min, but i can be your caregiver." the male offered with a smirk. hoon didn't like this man one bit.

"i.. i-i am waiting for my.. min." hoon stuttered as the male had intimidated him a bit. the guy then proceeded to ask.

"i can be your care giver." he said once more whilst leaning on the wall. hoon shook his head vigorously, he needed to find mino.

"no! i'm going to get min." hoon picked up his pace as he ran quickly towards the parking lot. he could feel his sides begin to ache because he hardly ran. when he turned around there he was. the guy was still following him.

"please." hoon begged as he hated this. where was mino?

"well wheres your min?" the guy called one last time.

"i'm right here! and who are you?" mino spoke up from behind them. he didn't know that this would happen, or he wouldn't of got ice cream.

"min! this guy has been asking to be my caregiver! tell him your my caregiver." hoon begged with a pout. he didn't like the idea of someone other than min being his caregiver.

"he's mine pal, go get your own!" mino shouted as the male gave a rude look.

"your not even cute anyways!" the male scoffed as he walked away. this ticked mino off, he had to say something. he quickly ran behind the male and grabbed his shoulder, pulling him to where they could see one another.

"listen here, you have no right to say that, none! please go on, or i'm going to get security on you for harassment. seriously! imagine if someone said that to you and you were a little, it isn't nice! go get a life and quit creeping around the nursery!" mino shouted as he pushed the male back.

"your so annoying, seriously if you report me! i swear i'll kill you!" the guy yelled loudly as he walked away. mino scoffed and walked back towards his little, who had ice cream in his hands.

"i love you, hoony. i'm sorry that i left you for a bit, i was getting ice cream. please don't be mad." mino smiled sympathetically.

"it's okay! i no mad! i got icecweam (ice cream)!" he chirped as he slipped into little space.

WINNER BIASES??
I LOVE WINNER AHHH I LOVE ALL OF THEM ot4 baby;) I KNOW I SAID GOT7 Is the only group i ot'd IDK HOW I FORGOT MY ULT BABIES<\3
anyways i hope this argument made sense.. I ALSO AM WEARING A SKIRT AND PANTYHOSE MY DRESM STYLE 😎😁