+ junhwan

little: jinhwan [age 2 to 4]
caregiver: junhoe

•••

jinhwan trotted down the alley way quickly. he was trying to find his caregiver, through a rough game of hide and seek. junhoe had asked if they wanted to play it on the block they lived in.

"hey, 'unhoe!" jinhwan called loudly as he ran past the coffee shop they are at frequently.

"boo!" a voice shouted causing jinhwan to jump in shock. junhoe giggled at his little.

"y'ur mean.." jinhwan stomped his feet as he sat on the curb.

"i'm sorry bub." junhoe held his hand and sat next to him. jinhwan smiled at the boy who always made him so happy.

"i sowwy.. for bein' mean.." jinhwan apologized as he held onto his hand. he smiled as they stood up and walked towards their complex.

"did you have fun today?" junhoe asked as he walked the back way so they could hold hands.

"i woved (loved) it!" jinhwan beamed as he walked with him.

"how about hot choco when we get home?" junhoe offered as he could tell the air was bitter on them.

"mhm! pwease (please) choco! choco! choco!" jinhwan continued on as he skipped a bit ahead.

"don't get lost, can't lose my baby." junhoe whined as he giggled.

"i won't 'unhoe." jinhwan smiled as he walked back towards his caregiver.

junhoe could only smile at his little. he was everything to him.

"isn't it cold in that skirt?" junhoe asked as he saw what he was wearing. a white turtle neck that cover almost all of his light green skirt.

"oh.. i'm kinda 'old (cold)." jinhwan frowned slightly as he looked down at his feet.

"here." junhoe took off his coat and placed it over the little.

"fank (thank) chu (you)!" jinhwan cuddled into the coat.

"now let's get home bub." junhoe grabbed onto his hand once more.

who's your ikon biases!!
mines jinhwan, junhoe, hanbin (if you wan count him) & jiwonnnn!

AHHH IKON! i'm skipping cix & nct dream in my stan list since i don't know any ships, by skipping i mean i have a note list on my phone when i stan grps.. so i'm skipping those! anyways ikons one of my ults so i'm so happy to write them.. even tho i suck and have no inspo