+ yeonbin

little: yeonjun [age 1 to 3]
caregiver: soobin

•••

soobin has just gotten home from work and planned on take his little to the town fair as it had been opened recently. he walked inside seeing yeonjun was watching something on the television.

"cookie!" soobin made a kissy face as he walked towards the little who didn't even notice his presence.

"oh! hey soobi!" yeonjun smiled as he saw his roommate walk over. he had missed him all day.

soobin noticed the boy was not in little space, but he knew he'd probably shift once he mentioned what he had in his plans.

"do you wanna go to the... fair!" the boy shouted the last bit as he saw the littles face light up.

yeonjun could feel himself shift into little space at the thought of the fair and the games.

"i so excited bub!" yeonjun shook his hands in joy. his voice had gotten babyfied.(?)

"let's get you dressed! come here cookie!" soobin moved his four fingers back and forth motioning for him to come.

"coming bub! i wan dress pretty for you!" the boy kept a high pitched tone. he stared at his wardrobe unsure of what he'd want to wear.

"how about something warm. it's a bit chilly out, i don't want my cookie freezing into an ice cube!" soobin teased the little as he flipped past hangers.

"ice cube!" the little said with a bit of fear in his voice.

"i was just playing! but we gotta get you all warm. how about a hoodie?" the boy stared at the selection.

"i wan my orange hoodie!" the boy shouted as he saw soobin push past it. his caregiver nodded and grabbed out the hoodie and a pear of black jeans.

"i wan a skirt!" yeonjun fought with soobin.

"cookie, it's too cold for a skirt." soobin shook his head handing the boy the pants. yeonjun knew he wouldn't get his way so he slid the clothes the male had picked onto him.

"let's go before it closes!" soobin joked as he knew it didn't close for a few more hours, but he needed to get the little out the house.

they walked towards the fair that wasn't too far from their shared apartment.

"we're here! soobi we're here!" yeonjun shouted jumping frantically. soobin nodded with a soft giggle.

"let's go get some tickets cookie." soobin grabbed onto his littles hand as they went to the booth. soobin bought two passes for all hours even though it was closing soon.

"let's go pway (play) games! i wan play games!" yeonjun pointed at all the game vendors.

"fine!" soobin shrugged sarcastically as he made a derpy face.

they walked towards the vendor selling stuffed animals as it was what yeonjun would probably want the most.

"i'll buy for two!" soobin told the vendor as he nodded as he accepted his money. soobin got him a basket as well as his little.

they threw the balls into the basket on the wall, failing miserably causing yeonjun to be very sad.

"i wan a stuffy!" yeonjun crossed his arms with a huff.

"how much are your toys?" soobin asked figuring he could just buy one to make his little happy.

"about twenty depending on which one you want." the vendor spoke back.

[IN USD NOT WON OR WHATEVER😐]

soobin nodded pulling out his wallet and handing the man twenty five dollars, as yeonjun picked out the biggest one.

for the rest of the night they rode rides and had a whole lot of fun.

had to cut it short it's sooo long, well for short stories ahah!

anyways ahh i'm so stresssed my families rlly stressing me, :( i just wanna be grown , cause the stress here AHH

who is you alls txt biases?
mines beomgyu •2•