+ huiwon

little: hui [age 4-8]
caregiver: shinwon

•••

hui was in his caregivers living room playing with his friend jinho.

"jinni, can we cowor (color)?" hui asked looking at the small male.

"yeth! leth color." he said with a tiny lisp.

"wonni! can you give us coworing (coloring) books?" hui asked staring at his caregiver.

"of course baby, let me go get some." shinwon smiled going and looking at his books. he had quite a few. he grabbed the puppy and kitten one, and the princess book.

"are these okay baby?" shinwon bent down and showed both the little the books.

"t'ose are very fine." hui giggled grabbing the princess one leaving jinho the animal one.

"fanks wonni!" jinho thanked the other males caregiver.

"can 'ou color wif us wonni?" hui pouted looking at his caregiver.

"of course. let me go get me one." shinwon smiled at his adorable little. he came back from huis play room with a shopkin coloring book for him.

"wonni, there no cwayons (crayons)." hui whined noticing his dad didn't even bring him and his friends things to color with.

"oh, right sorry baby! i didn't mean to not grab them. i will get them!" shinwon nodded running to the playroom. he grabbed the mega box of crayons and headed back into the living room.

"fank chu!" hui smiled hugely as he spilled all them on the carpet.

"you two better pick up afterwards." shinwon instructed causing a frown to take over both their faces.

"we no wanna clean!" hui shouted as the two were done coloring.

"no cwean!" jinho frowned.

"you two made the mess. you better clean it up and be good little boys. if not... jinho won't come over again." shinwon knew this would make them both clean quickly.

"we will clean wonni." the boys both said in unison.

"i will help since i colored too." shinwon picked the crayons up making sure he wasn't doing it all.

"fanks for helping us." jinho picked up the crayons.

"yeah tanks wonni." hui giggled climbing into his caregivers lap.

"how about some snacks you two?" shinwon chuckled as they both ran to the kitchen.