part 12, Fundy (2)

(this one has a little smut too sorry)

I hear Clay rush down the stairs. I clear my throat and jump a bit as he walks in.

"Ah, hello." He says staring at Fundy in the eyes.

"Hiiiii. Y/n, who's this?" He asks smiling.

"Uh. Thats um...."' I start to sweat a bit.

"Hi furry man." Clay says.

My eyes widen. Fundy recognizes Clays voice.

"DREAM??" He yells and jumps a bit. "Ok WHAT?"

I look at Clay in the eyes. I sit down next to Fundy and tell him the whole entire story. I tell him the Story of how me and Clay ended up together and how we fell completely in love.

"Aww thats adorable! Im really happy for you guys honestly." He said and smiled at me.

"Anyways, Fundy, how long you planning on staying?" Clay asks.

"Eh maybe for 2 days. Nobody's at home with my cat right now." He said opening his pack of gummies.

Clay finished making the pasta while me and Fundy  joked around in the other room. I caught Clay staring at me a few times and just smiled instead of embarrassing him.

"Y/n can you check on patches with me please." He said widening his eyes.

I stood up and furrowed my brow, "Yea of course of course. Uh be back in a minute Fundy." I say standing up.

I rush upstairs, following Clay.

"Is patches oka-" Clay cuts me off and kisses me.

"You literally look fucking amazing right now theres no way i'm not kissing you tonight." He says ruffling my hair.

"I- right now? you want to do this now..?" I say pointing out the door.

He nods his head and I shrug. I start to kiss him and I let my hair out of its ponytail.

He grabbed my waist and sits me on top of his lap, touching my face in the process.

"Clay we have to make this quick Fundy is wai-" I was cut off by him choking me a bit.

"I don't care about Fundy he can wait."

He lets go and I feel a feeling of relief.

He flips my hair all to one side and undos my bra. I take off his shirt.

I cover my mouth with my hand, trying not to yell.

"Shhh." He says shushing me.

(pls read)
im not very good at smut (i am but i have no idea what Dream is comfortable with) so lets just say YOU GOT RAILED.

I put back on my outfit after about 10 minutes. I have trouble walking down the stairs and Clay laughs.

"Shut up." I say wobbling.

"Yay you're backkk!" Fundy says setting down his phone.

"Yea heheh... Anyways dinners ready!" I say waddling over to the kitchen.

"Are you...ok?" Fundy says.

Clay laughs with his back pressed against the door frame.

"Yea i'm fine." I say sitting down at the counter.

We eat dinner and me and Fundy make plans for tomorrow. We decided to go to a fair opening up by Clay's house. For some reason Clay didn't want to go.