part 17, shower.

Its been about a week since Fundy left. Nothings really happened.

"Hey i'm gonna go shower." I say, getting up from the couch as Clay cooked dinner.

I run upstairs and pick out some comfy clothes to wear after I shower. I get into the bathroom and turn the water on.

I start to get undressed and pile my clothes on the floor.

The water was hot. It ran down my back like lava.

I started to wash myself off when suddenly I heard the door open.

I don't think much of it, Clay sometimes brushes his teeth when i'm showering.

The glass sliding doors were fogged up so I couldn't really see. But, I saw Clay begin to take his shirt off.

"Mind if I join...?" He says getting undressed.

I laugh and put my hair up in a ponytail.

"Not at all." I say. "I don't wanna be your friend I wanna be your bitch."

He opens the sliding door and stares down at me. I stare back up. His eyes meet mine and he began to kiss me.

The water poured on us like rain as we passionately made out.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He placed his hands on my waist and held me.

"Do you really shower with the water this hot..." He says pulling away for a second.

"Yep." I say pulling him back into a kiss.

dre pov 🏃

Her skin was smooth. It felt like silk. Her makeup ran down her face as I kissed her passionately. I wanted to squeeze her ass but I didn't know how she'd react.

She looked so fucking hot. Her hair all wet, her makeup running down her blushy cheeks, her eyes looking up at me. I don't know what I did to deserve her.

Again w/ the smut lets just say u got railed in the shower <3

(UR POV)

I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I wrapped myself in a towel and smiled at Clay. He was still speechless and out of breath. Honestly I was too, but I didn't want to show it.

"Shit dude I have a hickey." He said calling from the other room.

I laughed, "Just one? pfft." I say staring at the hickeys all over my thighs.

I put on a hoodie and some shorts. I lay in Clays bed scrolling through my instagram feed.

Clay runs into the room and jumps on the bed, flinging me up a bit.

"Ow! you dick!" I say sitting with my legs straddled out.

Clay giggled and I scoff. He sees the hickeys on my legs and his eyes widen.

"I did that...?" He says pointing to them.

"Yep." I say smiling.

"Jesus." He says laying next to me.