part 20, end.

(time skip, literally like 11 months LMAO)

"Okok how about tomorrow. Can we tell them tomorrow?" Clay asks.

We were "fighting" on when to tell fans that we're dating and have been for about a year now.

"Bleh fine. But only if you take me shopping after." I say laughing and looking up at him.

"YAY. and of course. Gah i'm so excited."

I honestly can't believe its been a year. A year ago we kissed each other on that doc.

"Wanna go to the doc?" I say scooping up Patches.

"You mean the doc where we first made out? Yes." Clay says jokingly.

I laugh and roll my eyes.

We get our bathing suits and drive to the doc, this time its daylight.

"You know, we could skinny dip..." Clay says winking.

I laugh, "Are you insane? It's daytime."

He rolls his eyes, "Fine we'll just take a bath together when we get home.

We get out of the car and go down the path.

"I brought 2 towels this time." He says. I laugh.

We take a couple of pictures to post tomorrow when we tell the public. Mostly everyone on the SMP knew.

I start to take off my t-shirt and Clay does the same.

He runs up and tackles me into the water.

"You dick." I say splashing him.

He wheezes, "Shut up."

We play in the water for atleast 45 minutes then get out to dry off. We sit in the same towel even though he brought two.

"I seriously never thought this would ever happen. Like ever." I say putting my head on Clays shoulder.

"I could. You were always kinda cute to me." He said.

I laugh and my eyes widen.

"simp." I say.

"Nonono, soulmates." Clay said as he kisses me.

I honestly couldn't imagine life without Clay. Without someone who cares for you more than anyone else in the whole wide world. Without someone who would do absolutely anything for you. Without someone who loves you like he does me.