part 13, breakfast :)

I woke up early to get breakfast with Fundy. I texted Clay telling him where we were in case anything happened.

My. Legs. Hurt. Like. Hell.

"Good morning furry boyyy!" I say walking into Fundys room. For now, he had my room and I just slept with Clay. I didn't mind it.

"Ah good morning. You ready?" He says putting on his converse.

"Of course." I said smiling, "We're taking your car by the way."

Fundy nods and I go into the bathroom to do my makeup. I don't do my makeup often but I find it fun.

I put on eyeliner and a bit of blush for a suddle look. I threw on some ripped blue jeans, a black hoodie, and some white converse to finish it off.

"You should bring a water bottle or something." I say to Fundy as he walks downstairs.

We gather our stuff and put it in a little backpack. I get in the passengers seat as Fundy starts the car. We turn on some music and drive down the street to the breakfast place.

"This is adorable!" The breakfast place was strawberry themed. Everywhere you looked had some kind of strawberry design.

"Hey. So. You and Clay. I had no idea. Tell me about it." Fundy said looking up from his menu.

"Welp. You already know how you met. But I guess we just clicked. He treats me well and he's nice." I say smiling, browsing the pink menus.

Fundy smiles too, "Y'know, your pupils just got huge when you said that..." He laughed.

"Shut up." I said.

I order waffles and Fundy orders an omelette.

"I seriously don't understand how you like eggs. Bleh GROSS." I pretend to throw up in my mouth a bit.

"Shut up eggs are good." Fundy said shoving a piece of egg into his mouth. I take a bite of my syrup drenched waffle and smile.

sorry this chap is short I just thought it was boring LMAO