part 6, Natalie.

hiiii i love you byeeee

I finished editing and decided to get a snack. It was about 8 at night after all.

I went into the kitchen which was a few rooms over and I gasped.

"oh hi, you scared me." I said. There was a girl sitting on Clay's counter.

"oh! Sorry, I'm Natalie." She smiled.

She was drop dead gorgeous. She was the kind of person you saw in public and you're just astonished.

"Nice to meet you, im-"

Clay cut you off as he walked into the room.

"Oh hi y/n. This is Natalie." He said hugging the stunning girl.

"I know." I said. I sounded kind of pissy but whatever.

"Well uh, Natalie wanna wait in the car? I still have to get dressed and stuff and the AC is on in there." He asked.

"Sure! Nice meeting you y/n!" She said.

"You too." I said turning on the coffee machine and grabbing a mug.

She walked out the door, her blonde hair swaying back and forth. Her heels clicked on the ground.

"Sorry about that. I told her to stay in the car." Clay said opening the fridge.

"Its fine I don't really care. Shes drop dead gorgeous anyways." I laughed pouring my coffee into the mug.

"Well shes kind of a bitch so don't get used to it. I'll be home at 10. Do anything you want i don't care but my bedroom is off limits." He waved and walked out the door.

Why. Was. I. JEALOUS? I MEAN YEAH SHES STUNNING AND YEAH CLAY IS KIND OF CUTE BUT JEALOUSY? Whatever I need to take my mind
off things. Maybe i'll just go out or something.

I then felt a soft tail swoosh against my leg.

"Aww hello patches." Patches is Dream's cat.

Patches cuddled my leg and I swooped him up off of the ground, hold him like a baby in my arms.

He purred and I sat on the couch turning on a movie.

"Hey I forgot my wallet-"

It was Clay.

WHATS PATCHES GENDER I- IMA JUST SAY HE. BYE.

"I see you've met patches? He's a little devil don't let him fool you."

"He isn't a devil he's the sweetest little thing ever."

Dream POV
Why. Was. I. Jealous. Of. My. CAT? I should be the one hugging her and cuddling her. NOT YOU.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Alright bye." I said.

I stepped out of the door, taking a peek at y/n before I left. She was staring at me as I walked out. We made eye contact before I closed the door.

I walked out to the car, seeing Natalie fixing her lipstick in the little mirror overhead.

"Ready babe?" She said.

I didn't like when she called me babe. I didn't even like HER.

"Yeah."

We drove for about 10 minutes before pulling up to a fancy restaurant. I hated it.

"You look handsome." Natalie said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yeah you too." I couldn't even think about what I was saying. Y/n was just on my mind 24/7.

"Di-did you just called me handsome?" She laughed.

"Oh.. heh yeah sorry. Lets go inside." I said grabbing her hand and bringing her inside.

We ordered our food and drank and laughed. Natalie was a funny, smart, gorgeous girl. But any other guy could have her. Why me? I didn't even want her. I wanted y/n.

"Hellloo... Earth to Clay." Natalie said waving her hand in front of my face.

I looked up, "Oh sorry."

She placed her hand on mine, "Hey. Listen. I know that i'm not the most like-able person. Im sort of a bitch. And I saw the way you and y/n looked at eachother. That wasnt how you looked at me. Lets just finish our food and get this awful date over with."

"Shes just a friend." I said. It physically hurt to say that.

"Whatever." She said snapping  back.

Hi! So like if your name is Natalie i'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry. I DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE <3