part 16, stay or leave?

Fundy comes back from his phone call, "You have 20 minutes, y/n. Im sorry." He says.

I go back inside with Fundy and lock myself in the bathroom.

I have no idea what I want to do. If I stay, it might be the worst decision of my life. If I leave, it might also be the worst decision of my life.

I sit on my bathroom floor, thinking. The floor is cold and gives shivers up my spine. I sit for around 5 minutes.

"I think i'll stay." I say as I walk out to Fundy.

He nods and we hug for a long time.

"Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean it changes anything. We're still friends forever." He says tearing up.

I help Fundy pack up his stuff and Clay knocks on the door.

"I'm staying." I say half smiling a bit.

He smiles and winks. I blush a bit.

"You too really like each other huh..." Fundy laughs.

"Shut up. And yes. He's adorable." I say handing Fundy his backpack.

"Welp. Until next time friend." He says hugging me one last time before leaving the room. He goes downstairs to say goodbye to Clay.

I overhear them speaking.

"Listen. Buddy. If you break her heart again i'm flying here and breaking you. She really loves you." Fundy says.

My heart melts.

"No. You listen. I love her too much to ever do anything to hurt her. She's my whole world. Id be gone without her. If YOU do anything to hurt her i'll hurt you." Clay says.

"Got it." Fundy says.

I love Clay. So much.

I hear the door shut from Fundy leaving and I rush downstairs to see Clay. I run up towards him and wrap my arms and legs around him.

I kiss him like it was the last time.

"I love you." He says holding me.

"I love you." I say hugging him.

this chapter is very uh- gooey lovey dovey kissy mwah mwah. yk. next chapter theres smut BYE.