The Devil Wears Gucci • Part 4

Thank you for all the support on this oneshot book. I get that people find the whole Y/N thing cringey (I literally read it as your/name lmaoo) but my brain wont function enough to go through and put names in rip) so we just have to deal with the cringe together ♡ Anyways, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~

"Six months" Harry smiled, the smile that makes my stomach flutter every time. I can see the sparkle in his eyes when he smiles like that.

"Couldn't be happier baby" His voice went softer as he leaned in towards me, softly kissing me.

"Hm, when are you going to shave this thing?" I joked, trying to cover up the fact I was getting emotional.

He raised his eyebrows a bit and reached up to grab my chin.

"Complaining isn't what I heard when my head was between your legs," His smile went into a smirk when my cheeks went red.

"And if I'm remembering correctly, you wanted me between them all night. Selfish little thing," He poked me playfully and pulled me back to his lips for another soft kiss.

"I know what you're doing, baby. You always make jokes when you feel vulnerable" He took the glass from my hand, placing them on a stand next to the deep bathtub. He turned me around and pulled me against his chest.

"Will you tell me what's on your mind, baby?" I melted against him, his hands so gently running along my skin.

He leaned down, his lips on my neck. He knows what he's doing, 100%. He knows I'll tell him anything when he's affectionate like this.

I could feel myself getting choked up thinking about this. Thinking about us and the road we took to get here.

"I love you" He whispered, making me tear up.

Just over a month ago he said this for the first time. It was so out of nowhere; we were just hanging out and watching TV together when he said it to me. I cried for hours over it.

We've been through so damn much over the last year. I can't imagine the hell I put him through, and then I finally gave in and we became a couple.

I never believed we'd reach the stage where we'd say 'I love you'. Let alone him saying it while we were in a bath next to a window that overlooked his villa in Italy.

At the moment, our relationship has never been better. I still have bad days. Days where I feel like I can't let Harry go anywhere and trust him.

I hate those days; I hate the days where I can't control my mind while he's at work. It's the worst when he's away on business, and he's well aware of it.

Even when he's constantly texting me and reassuring me, I still get so scared and I get so distant when he gets back.

I can't think about the number of trips I've ruined because of how paranoid I've gotten. I think about it now and I get so upset. I trust him more than anything. I love him so much.

He never once became upset with me during my worst times. When I tried pushing him away, he always pushed back.

I can't even fathom why he put so much effort into this for me.

I take a deep breath and try to hide how shaky it is, but I know he feels it.

I fucking hate when I get like this after sex, it's happened a few times. I'm just glad I'm not sobbing like after the first time we made love.

He cooked me dinner that night, treated me like I was the only girl in the world. We barely even made it to the bed.

I smile thinking about it, thinking about how long he spent just admiring me and complimenting me.