The Devil Wears Gucci • Part 3

I glanced up, my drunken haze obscuring my vision for a moment as I tried to focus on unbuttoning my top. I suddenly gripped his shoulders, steadying myself and giggling softly. I hate myself when I'm drunk, I turned into a glorious mess. I also tend to become brutally honest, or, so I've been told.

I rarely drank anymore, but tonight demanded it. The second he walked into the bar, I knew I'd need it. I couldn't precisely remember the number of tequila shots I took, but it was enough to make me forget for just a while. Or at least, numb the unbearable pain I felt when I saw him.

Here I was, in the familiar home I haven't been to in months. I didn't think I'd ever come back here, but my mind was too blurry to recall why I hated him, at least for the time being. Something about knocking me to the curb like a piece of garbage, but I didn't care. The alcohol was heeding my ability to care.

"Let's get this show on the road" I was a giggling mess, stumbling as I clasped his hand and hauled him towards where I remembered his bedroom was. "Babe, I'm not sleeping with you" He reminded, I vaguely remember him telling me in the car. "Then, why am I here?" I grumbled, flopping on his bed. "Why show up? Just to rub it in that you abandoned me?" I looked around, focusing my blurry eyes on him. His back was to me.

"You told me not to take you home and I wasn't going to leave you there drunk out of your mind" He came back over, placing some clothes next to me. I was hoping to avoid the emotional part of being drunk, but I was reasonably sure it wasn't going to happen. I had drunk to push aside what happened with Harry but being this close to him, being back in his bed was bringing it all back.

"Since when do you care?" I looked up at him. He was leaning over the bed and looking down at me. "I'm not having this conversation with you, not while your drunk. Go to sleep. We'll talk in the morning" He reassured. He went pulling away, but I stopped him. "Where are you going?" I wondered, snatching his hand before he could get too far.

"Into a different room, you're definitely not remembering this in the morning and I'm sure waking up to me in bed with you is not something you want" He was right about that. I won't remember hardly any of this and all the pain will come back. If only the numbness could last forever.

I did comprehend one thing, I wanted him next to me. Even if I do freak out in the morning, at this moment, I needed him. I just needed to feel him again.

"No, stay with me" I reached up with both hands and grabbed his arm, yanking him down on the bed with me. "Love, I don't think this is a good idea" I hushed him, curling up to him, entrapping him with me. "You know, it is possible if you cook me breakfast we might prevent me having a meltdown," He grinned and turned his face to look at me. "Yeah, I doubt that. I'm surprised you didn't throw your guitar at me when I walked into the bar" I smiled back at him, leaning a little closer, gently kissing him.

It's the second kiss we shared tonight, though I know I won't recollect them. Even if I do remember everything, I know in a few hours, we aren't going to be sitting here smiling at each other.

*Earlier* ~ Harry's POV

I stared at the small house, looking through the tinted window of my car. Perhaps, it's a tad stalkerish. I have sat out here for almost 20 minutes. Thinking, making a list of pros and cons in my head. Which didn't even matter because she probably never wanted to see my face again.

It's been months of this, of my mind being clouded with her. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her, I tried everything. But there wasn't a single girl who compared to (Y/N). I was so hung up on her, I felt like a teenager. I hated myself for it, for letting myself get so involved that it led to this.