The Devil Wears Gucci • Part 2

I woke up, tangled in my satin sheets. My senses filled with her, a sweet smell that I was becoming infatuated with. It was like huffing paint, but this was worse. So much fucking worse.

I opened my eyes, noticing the familiar form lying next to me. Usually, familiarity was rare in this bed. Most days, I'll wake up alone. That's how I liked it. No attachments. Yet here I was, finding myself in bed with one of the most fucking sexy girls I have ever come across. There wasn't a part of her that didn't turn me on.

Plump lips that felt like heaven and tasted even more so, soft hands that loved to pull on my hair and admire my body, but nothing could compare to those legs of hers. She could wrap those things around my head any day. Just thinking about the way she was riding me the night before made my head spin and the blood rush to my cock. Jesus Christ.

I bit my lip, trying to get a hold of myself.

She was unaware of my conflicted feelings. As far as she knew, she was nothing more than a part-time lover for some casual sex. She however, was not very good at hiding her emotions. It didn't take a genius to figure out she had this sweet little girl crush on me. It was unusual, if I started to sense a girl getting attached I would immediately break it off.

(Y/N) had managed to put a chain around my neck. I knew, very well this relationship was going to become sticky if I didn't end it soon but there was a part of me that wanted this, wanted her.

It felt strange to wake up with her next to me. I wasn't one for getting all cuddly, (Y/N) surely was. A few weeks into our little 'affair', instead of leaving like normal, she asked to stay the night. She hesitated at first, with good reason. I'm sure by now she knew very well what I was like. I knew I should have made her leave, but before I could really process it, I heard her cute little snores. Now here we were.

It was frustrating trying to figure out why this girl, out of every person I've fucked, would be the one to mess everything up. This was some stupid-ass cliché shit I didn't want to deal with, nor had I planned on it happening.

I reached out my hand, running my fingers along the soft skin of her arm. Her back was to me, still fast asleep. She's spent almost every morning with me over the last few weeks. The more time I spent with her, the more attached I felt. If I didn't end this relationship soon, it's just going to get worse. I shuffled closer to her on the bed, sliding my hand under her arm and slipping it over her stomach.

Since the day I met her, I knew she was different. She was shy sometimes but she never took any of my shit, she had an attitude and fuck, did it ever turn me on. I lightly pulled her against my chest, listening to her even breathing. I pushed her messy hair away and kissed the back of her shoulder gently.

It seems the only time I can show any affection towards her is when she's passed out. Even I could admit I wasn't the most kind person in the world. I was hard on her, pushed her around. She definitely pushed back and when she does it takes every muscle in my body to hold myself back from bending her over and fucking her right there.

I smiled to myself, thinking about how confident (Y/N) was. However, she was very sensitive. She may try to pretend not to be, but I could see through it. Mainly because I've been there, but after years of running an international business, it changes you. Our work relationship was different from when it was off the clock. I was a hard ass, cold and even cruel sometimes but that's how it is being in this world. You can't be easy on people or they walk all over you, (Y/N) was no different. Sex or not, I treat every one the same when it comes to work.

Maybe it does make me an asshole, most people didn't have the guts to say it to my face. Then I met (Y/N). Fuck, anything and everything she does turned me on. In the last week or so, I've caught myself watching her. It seems I can't take my eyes off of her. Lucky for me, she's usually already looking at me. It was amusing seeing her cheeks flare up while quickly diverting her stare, pretending I didn't notice.