Wrong • Part 2

It was only a week away. One week until my mom married a guy she met at a bar, engaged a month later. It was crazy. What's worse is that I got stuck with a step brother who makes me wanna rip my hair out. He was obnoxious, annoying, irritating and fuck he pissed me off.

However, we also fucked around all the time. But it was a different story when our parents were around. He was a fucking asshole. One day I'm going to clock him right in the jaw. It didn't help that tonight was our big family dinner, practice for the wedding. Harry was bringing a 'date', a girl he has been fucking for a of couple weeks.

I wasn't jealous, no. But it pissed me off. We had a strange relationship. Definitely not a normal one. Our parents weren't home a lot, rarely ever. They spent most of their time doing whatever. I had broken up with my boyfriend because I realized that I need a real man. I've had a few boyfriends since, but Harry ruins every damn relationship I'm in.

I've tried hard to stop whatever it was between us, especially when I had boyfriend but Harry is very persistent. It was damn hard to resist him. But the moment he gets a 'girlfriend', he calls it off and avoids me at all costs. He gets all pissy when I try to do anything. It was okay for him to get me to cheat with him but the moment I turn things around, he's a 'good' person all of a sudden. Well not tonight, I'm not letting him treat me like a damn booty call.

I pulled on a tight fitted little navy colored dress. I finished my makeup and smiled at myself in the mirror. As much as I hate Harry with a burning passion, he really has helped me boost my confidence. Sexually and physically. Our on and off relationship has been going on for months now. I felt like a different person. Harry was still his usual cocky self, thinking everyone was wrapped around his finger.

I ran my hands through my hair and let it fan around me. I walked out of my room and towards the stairs, before I reached them I opened Harry's door. He was standing and looking in the mirror, attempting to fix his tie. I watched him struggle for a few minutes before laughing at him.

"Oh like you could do better" He snapped, turning around. I walked up to him and rolled my eyes. "Most dumbasses don't know how to tie a tie, lucky for you you're the only dumb ass in the house" I reached up and grabbed it, roughly tieing it around his neck.

I was tempted to push him onto his bed and kiss him. But I resisted. We haven't slept together in weeks because of that stupid ass girl he's had hanging around. "That slutty girlfriend of yours coming tonight?" I wonder, looking up at him as I fixed his tie. "You know, if you took the time to talk to her you might actually like her" He pointed out, his green eyes piercing into me. "I dont associate myself with whores" I pointed out.

"I've already got you to deal with, don't need any more" I could feel myself getting angry, as I got more rough with his tie. "Stop being a bitch (Y/N)" After I finished the tie, he pushed me away. I crossed my arms. I knew if the situation was switched right now, if I was the one who had a date he'd be all over me. He was always fucking like that. "And don't go around calling my girlfriend a whore when your dressed like a prostitute" He snapped, walking out of the room.

I slowed my breathing down a bit, trying to calm the anger boiling in my stomach. I quickly followed him out of the room. "Oh now she's a girlfriend? Who knew putting a few dollars into a girls panties at a club could get you a girlfriend" I followed him down the stairs. "Does your dad know that your dating a stripper?" I wondered as we descended the stairs. "Does your mom know that you've fucked half the block in the last month?" He retorted. We argued back and forth until we reached the living room.

"Guys, please could you stop fighting for just one night?" My mom begged, rushing around making sure everything was clean and in order. "I know a quick way to solve the problem, kick the asshole out of the house" I snapped, looking at him. Just looking at his pretty face made me want to punch him. He made me so angry all the time, especially since this stupid girl came into the picture. I wasn't jealous, I was just....needy.