Heaven & Hell • Part 2

He walked slowly, holding the small lifeless figure in his arms. She was light, like a feather. So tiny curled up in his hold. He pictured her sweet innocent eyes looking up at him, unknowing. Perhaps if she wasn't so naive she would have picked up on what was truly going on. Evil had been lurking much closer to her even before he showed up. A callow angel, it'll be the death of her.

Sleeping with her wasn't part of Harry's plan, neither was this. This little angel should have been dead by now. But here he was, carrying her through the dense forest in the dead of the night. He had made a new plan, he wasn't sure how it would play out if his 'boss' found out. His orders were to kill, rip the wings off her back and make her suffer. It was his intention, at first. He always was good at following orders, especially when killing her would have earned him some big favours.

Harry loved playing with his prey. Fucking with them, messing with their heads. Making them think they really had a chance. It was like a sick game, it was like sex. It made him feel alive. Fear is what made him happy. Taking souls and ripping them from their occupants was a rush like cocain. There was nothing better than making someone suffer, tormenting them and dragging them to the depths of hell for an eternity of non-stop misery. Even thinking about it made Harry smile, thinking about the amount of people and creatures he's destroyed always made his day.

But then he encountered her. It was a sure kill, like any other. He'd play around, listen to her beg for her life. He'd enjoy every second of it. Especially an Angel, he's always hated them. So when he was approached to have this specific Angel murdered, it was an offer he couldn't refuse. No matter who was making the offer. But then he laid his eyes on her. He noticed something he never had on a creature before, purity.

Angels may act Holy, but they were far from it. Harry's learned that over his many years trapped as demon. But this one, really was different. The moment she looked at him, he saw it. Her innocence, it almost seemed unfair. She could barely even put up a fight. She was so easy to manipulate, to mess with. He had loved every moment of it.

He never pictured himself fucking an Angel and at the time he knew what would happen if he did. He knew she'd trust him, it made the thought of betraying her afterwards even better.

Why not take everything from her? Her morals, her innocence and then her life. It was supposed to be easy, it always was. Its not like he could feel proper emotions besides anger. Killing this stupid little angel wasn't supposed to be a difficult task, especially with how she could hardly even protect herself. All he had to do was take his blade and slice her throat. Yet, as he walked through the forest he could feel her gentle breathing against his skin.

Nothing, or no one had ever looked at him the way she did. Her bright eyes looked up at him with almost a child like wonder. He could sense her fear yet she still gave into him, trusted him. She wasn't doing it for herself, she wasn't selfish.

They're hasn't been a selfless creature as long as Harry has been alive until he met this sweet little angel. She was so pure, so clean and fuck, did she ever feel good.

Even after he had stripped her of her virginity she was still so innocent. The way her eyes looked up at him, the curiosity. The unknowing. She really didn't have a clue, even as Harry stuck a needle into her neck and tears stained her cheeks. She had no idea. When her body fell lifeless to the floor, he could see the tears still falling from her eyes. He really did take everything from her.

So why didn't he enjoy it? Why didn't he enjoy watching her eyes filling with tears? Why didn't he enjoy seeing the realization hit her that he truly was a monster? It angered him to no end, he wanted to wrap his hands around her throat and snap her neck because of it. He's never felt confused, he's always been sure. He should have killed her the moment her saw her, gutted her like a fish. There shouldn't have been a care in the world. He should have already forgotten about her. He was battling against himself, an unfamiliar feeling to him. He was so used to pure anger that any other emotion was foreign to him.