Chapter 6 (Tamaki POV)

I shook my head and looked around and then sighed dropping my head in defeat

I shook my head and looked around and then sighed dropping my head in defeat. I shoved my hands in my pockets and started heading back to school. I felt my phone buzz , and I quickly pulled it out thinking it was Zelda. But at last it was only Kirishima.

Red Riot: hey Suneater! Fatgum wants you to come in today. He said something doesn't feel right.

I sighed and texted him back.

Suneater: be right there.

I started heading to Fatgum's agency. Once I got there, Kiri was already suited up and Fatgum was in his skinny form. They both looked at me.

"Suit up Suneater." Fatgum said. He walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder and leaned into my ear.

"Rumor has it we will have trouble tonight." He warned. He pulled back and my eyes stared at him for a moment. I nodded and bit my lip with a serious expression on my face.

"Any idea what the trouble might be?" I asked. He sighed and folded his arms.

"My informet told me there will be a gang war going on tonight. And the information I got was.....very interesting." He pulled a hand to his chin and rubbed it. "So the Shie Hassaikai group have a new type of bullets that can cancel out quirks." He pulled his hand down and looked at me with a serious look. "Permanently."

My eyes widden when he said permanently. I could feel my body trembled a little. Dear God I hope they don't use that on my friends.

"Now go get dress we need to start our patrol. Sadly the informet didn't tell me when, nor the exact location it's gonna take place." He gave me a worried look. " So please do be careful while we are out there." I quickly nodded and started heading to the elevators. Red followed me. I could see he was nervous about this as well.

"So Sun, why do you think they are doing stuff like this. It doesn't seem every manly to do. I mean come on that's like cheating." Red sounded like he was complaining but he did have a point. To earse someone's quirk is like taking away their life. I could feel my lips trembling just thinking about it. What if they shot Zelda? Or Mirio, or even Nejire?!? I shook my head trying to get the negive thoughts out.

I push the down button, to head to the lockers, and then looked at Red Riot. "To tell you the truth it sounds like a death sentence." I spoke. There was a ding and the elevator door opened, I walked inside pushing the T button as I entered.

"Alright I'll see you when you get up her bro!" The red head gave me shark tooth grin with a thumbs up. I couldn't help to smile back at him.

"Ye-yeah." I spoke back.

Once I the doors opened I quickly ran to my locker, and thought about Zelda.

So why was she lieing? Is she trying to hide something? Is she protecting her father? Why would she go the opposite way of her house when she said she had to go home? And why would she even get into a random car? Questions were pailing up in me head. Wait.....who was she in the phone with.