Chapter 3 (Zelda's Veiw)

-time skip a month later-

I slowly started to wake up, my body demanding to pee while my alarm started to go off. With my eyes closed I swing at my phone until I found it. Turning my alarm off i slowly stir, and sat up rubbing my eye. With a yawn and a stretch I finally slide my legs to the side of the bed to get up.

I opened my bedroom door and there was that foul smell again. This time it was even stronger. I pinched my nose and went to the bathroom. After using the toliet, I decided to see what or where the smell was coming from.

I knew father brought home victims for overhaul, and as long I didn't say anything then I wouldn't be a target for them. Or at lest they don't know about me.

I made my way down stairs to the basement. Though father told me to never open the door, but something was rotting down there. I got closer to the door and I could hear flies flying about. The smell was iron mixed with 4 day old road kill.

I was trying so hard not to gag. I slowly creeked the door opened and the wave of smells hit me. I gag and slightly vomited, but I fought it to keep it down. I kept pushing until the door was open.

I could see body parts string across the floor. The floor was nothing but red and brown from old blood and new blood. I was to afraid to take a step forward. But I knew what this was. This was the works of my father in his wolf form, granted he couldnt do the what I could because that was from mother. But in his wolf form he was able to tear limbs off like ripping paper.

I shivered at the though and seeing him do this. But I saw something move in the corner of my eye. There was a person still alive, bearly.

I quickly stepped over to him.

"Sir you o-" he coughed up blood on me. I panicked and jumped back. I could smell rot on him, and I could see maggots crawling out of his mouth. I quickly ran back up stairs slamming the door behind me. I ripped off my clothes and curled up into a ball on my floor.

I finally saw what father was doing. Though I wasn't sure why he was doing this but I wasn't going to ask. I didn't want to be the next victim down there.

I zoned out until my next alarm went off to tell me to start walking to school. I quickly got dressed and drowned myself in perfume, all I could smell was the rot. It was stuck in my nose.

I walked down the hallway and out the door. Without even looking up I bumped into Tamaki.

I kept my face down and my hands wrapped around my backpack straps. "Oof sorry." I mumbled. I quickly started walking to school.

"Hey are y-you okay?" He asked. I didn't even bother looking up and kept moving forward with my head down. All I could think about was that man with maggots in his mouth.

All of a studden it hit me and bent slightly over and puked on the sidewalk. Tamaki quickly ran up to me rubbing my back.

"Oh my god! You okay?!" He kept rubbing my back. As I started to cry, I softly nodded my head and stood up straight. I looked at him with glassy eyes and a red face.