Chapter 15 (Tamaki POV)

I heard my alarm going off

I heard my alarm going off. I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom empty my bladder and moved on to the kitchen. I grabbed my stew, that I made for this mission. A mixture of octopus, clam, chicken, and crab. I threw it in the microwave and went to get my hero suit on.

I came back in and pulled my stew out of the microwave. I quickly started to tried to wolf down the food but it was still too hot. So every bite I I gulped down some water.

Once I got to the bottom of it I looked at the time. I still had an hour before the briefing. I sat on the couch and looked at the files that Nighteye gave us last night, and re-read what I might be expecting to run into.

Shin Nemoto - quirk Confession

Power- 1/6
Speed- 2/6
Technique- 5/6
Intelligence- 4/6
Tenacity- 4/6

Rikiya Katsukame - quirk vitality stealing

Power- 5/6
Speed- 3/6
Technique- 1/6
Intelligence- 1/6
Incapacitating- 4/6

Toya Setsuno- quirk Larceny

Power- 2/6
Speed- 2/6
Technique- 5/6
Intelligence- 3/6
Pickpocketing- 5/6

Yu Hojo - quirk Crystallize

Power- 4/6
Speed- 3/6
Technique- 3/6
Intelligence- 4/6
Hardnesses- 5/6

Soramitsu Tabe -quirk Food

Power- 3/6
Speed- 3/6
Technique- 3/6
Intelligence- 1/6
Hunger- 5/6

Deidoro Sakaki- quirk Sloshed

Power- 2/6
Speed- 3/6
Technique- 4/6
Intelligence- 3/6
Drunkenness- 5/6

Kendo Rappa- quirk Strongarm

Power- 5/6
Speed- 5/6
Technique- 3/6
Intelligence- 2/6
Combo hits- 5/6

Hekiji Tengai- quirk Barrier

Power- 3/6
Speed- 2/6
Technique- 4/6
Intelligence- 4/6

As I was reading the files trying to let my stomach settle as well. Finally I felt like I was ready. I put the files down and headed to Nighteye's agency, to meet with the others.

It was 8 in the morning when everyone showed up. Nighteye gave us a quick briefing before we headed out. We had what looked like everybody. Once he was done we all headed out.

It was around 8:30 when we got to the mansion, or in my mind, Zelda's prison. I gritted my teeth seeing this place made my blood boil. We had the police force in the front of the building while we all ran in side.