Chapter 13 (Tamaki POV)

I woke up, to the room being empty

I woke up, to the room being empty. The cool air licking my wounds as I shivered, from pain and the cold. I could still see black spots in my vision. I felt extremely weak and thirsty.

When I opened my mouth I could feel the dry crusty blood start to flake off my skin. Though the tase of blood still lingering in my mouth. My eyes looked around trying to figure out what all happened, while I was out. Studdenly the door swung open. In came the man with the white lab coat.

"I guess this is your lucky day hero the princess finally arrived just to save your ass." He scoffed. Princess.....oh God no Zelda?!? He grabbed my throat harshly. "Now do anything funny and I will make sure you light goes out got it?" It wasn't like I could do thing if I tried. I didn't eat much, and I'm too weak to even fight back now.

Overhaul walked into the room. His yellow amberish eyes stairng straight at me filled with disgust. He walked over as the other birdman undid my straps.

Once free my body was limp nothing more then just a rag doll. Overhaul grabbed me by the collor of my shirt and dragged me into the floor. With a large thud I hissed out in pain. Then he started dragging me out the door, with the birdman fallowing us.

With my vision going in and out I couldn't make out which way we were going. Finally I heard a door open and I felt cool air from the out side hit my skin.

I felt my body being lifted as if Overhaul was showing me to someone. My vision was dark and was trying to adjust to the night sky.

"As promised my little wolf, if you came home then the punishment ends..." Overhaul's were dripping with venom. I could bearly keep my head up with out losing consciousness. "Or at lest his ends and yours begins."

I looked to the silhouette in front of us. Bunny? I could feel her eyes on me as I was trying to pled for her to run.

"Now wolf if you come inside I'll let him go." Slowly Zelda was walking towards us. No bunny what are you doing! Run get away! I saw her look down at me and I quickly found her eyes.

She was filled to the brim with hurt and worry. Her eyes were glassy like she was ready to break at any moment. "Bun-bunny." Was all I was able to mutter out. It hurt to talk let alot open my mouth.

It looked like she was about to say something but her eyes told me what they need to say. I love you.

Overhaul threw me to the side and then grabbed Zelda wrist pulling her into him. My heart was shattering, I couldn't do anything to save her, and what made matters worse was she wasn't fighting back. I watched as he dragged her inside her eyes watching me as I disappeare. I tried screaming for her but nothing was coming out. The door closed and she was gone.

My body weak, and limp a big burly man came over. He nugged me with his foot rolling me to my back. "Look kid no hard feelings but the boss told me that I have to get rid of you." My eyes widden, I couldn't say nor do anything. He picked me up swinging me over his shoulder, like nothing more then a sack of potatoes.

As much as I wanted to fight I couldn't even more a finger let alone use my quirk. As he walked to the car that I betting Zelda came from he threw me into the trunk and closing it.

I heard the car turn on and we started moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some time, we came to a stop. The trunk was opened and the person that put me in here grabbed my shirt pulling out. Once again hitting the ground with a loud thud. God they had to drugged me while I was out. I can't do anything! I was screaming in my head.

"Well kid I guess this is the end of the line for you." He picked me up by my collar and was dragging me. Even with my blurred vision I could tell we were on a bridge. Oh god no, I can't swim like this. FUCK!

The man threw me over the railing and I was falling. What felt like forever my body finally hit the water back first.

Water quickly rushed around me in its freezing embrace. My body was trying to gasp but it was filling my lungs with water. My wounds stinging as my chest burning from the lack of oxygen. I was filling light head. Is this it? This can't be it. I have to save Zelda. I have to save.......her. My body started to sink as my vision was going once once more. The coldness draining what ever engery I had to begain with. I closed my eyes, trying to muster any thing to get me to move. Studdenly I felt an arm grabbed me and pulled me up.

I could hear a little girls voice screaming, crying out to me while I left a strong arm pulling me, swimming us to shore.

As we got closer I could make out the words of the little girl. "MR ELF! MR ELF!!" my vision was still black but I knew damn sure who it was, it was little Eri. So that means Aizawa was saving me. But why are the out so late? My head pounding from over thinking.

Once we got to shore Aizawa was out of breath and was slapping my cheek. I could hear him but he sounded so far away. I could bearly feel his touch on my cheek.

"Amajiki! Wake up!" His voice was fully of fear and worry.

"MR ELF! PLEASE WAKE UP." I could hear Eri but she might as well be yelling at me from across the river. I could bearly feel her shake my shoulder.

Studdenly I felt dining hit my chest hard and i couch. Water was gushing out of mouth as Aizawa rolled me towards him so I would spit up on poor Eri.

As I was laying there coughing and wheezing Aiwaza was asking questions left and right. But the only thing I could say was, "They.......he.....has her." My chest hurting my heart beating, my body still limp.

"Amajiki, who? Has who?" Aiwaza asked patting my pat trying to get all the water out of my lungs.

"Overhaul...he has Zelda." My voice broke at the end and I was on the verge of passing out.

"The evil birdman has sissy?!" Eri's voice rung out.

I flutter my eyes closed and softly nodded. I saw her eyes glass up and her bottom lip tremble. In that exact moment she looked exactly like Zelda when I saw her trying to keep it together when she saw me.

As much as I wanted to comfort the girl I couldn't move, I laid back on my back and saw her. Her mouth opened and she let aloud cry.

"Waaaaahaaaaaa!" She tilt her head back and let out her screams. "Waaaaahaaaaaa!" She had a hiccup after her cry.

Aiwaza rubbed her back trying to get her to calm down. I looked up to the sad little girl, and fought my body to move. I touched her cheek and she looked down at me with hiccups, and snot running down her face.

"I will save her Eri. She will come back to us, you can count on it." She sniffed a couple of time and then nodded still trimbling under my hand. I smiled at her trying to make it into a promise. Then my hand dropped and darkness claimed me once again. 

(Sorry this chapter was short. I'm trying to get the ball rolling here, pluss alot of things going on in RL like getting ready for a funeral and what not so sorry guys.)