Chapter 4 (Tamaki )

My eyes fluttered open and I could see Mirio and Nejire was still sleeping but when I looked at the bed I didn't see Zelda

My eyes fluttered open and I could see Mirio and Nejire was still sleeping but when I looked at the bed I didn't see Zelda. I sat up and still no zelda.

"Zelda-chan?" I yelled whispered trying not to wake the other two. But no answer. Maybe she went to the bathroom? I got up and made my way to the bathroom, I was about to knock but I could feel sleep in my eye. I went to rub it when the door swung open.

"Morning, Ta-" her voice was nothing but a whisper but I cut her off.

"Bunny!" I shouted. I was afraid that she left. Her body flinched when I shouted.

"Ye-yeah?" She whispered.

"You're still here. I was worried that you left."

"Oh....umm no." She put her hands up and shook them softly. " I-i- had to pee." She giggled. After she answered I felt a wave of relief hit and I couldn't help but to smile. But then I realized that I was freaking out over nothing, and became embarrassed.

When I felt the heat form in my cheeks I quickly turned around and started heading back to the bedroom.

"Tama-kun." I heard my name and stopped. She probably thinks I'm so uncool! Freaking out over nothing. Gaaaah I am such an idiot. Why am I even like this? Why does she have to be so damn adorable?!! I felt her behind me, and slowly turned my face to her. Still embarrassed I tried to hide my face. I was starting to turn around, when all off a sudden she let out a high pitch scream and fell to the ground.

I looked to where she was staring and saw Mirio with his head sticking out of the wall. I narrowed my eyes and glared at him. That wasn't very nice.

I started walking over to Zelda when she shouted at him. "Mirio!! you scared me!!"

He started laughing. "Well at lest you're awake." He gave her a wink and went back into the bedroom. I offered my hand to her and she grabbed it. I help her up, and then she dusted her self off.

"So-sorry zelda-chan he likes to prank you cuz you jump so easily." I could hear her let out a sigh and then she dropped her head down, but quickly looked up to me like she was studying me. Her face turned red when I looked down at her. She quickly turned her head and then proceeded to study the floor.

ZELLLLLLLLLDA?!?" Nejire called out. I moved to the side to let her though so she can make her way into the bedroom, while I make my way to empty my bladder.

After emptying it, I came back and stood behind Zelda. "Bun-bunny?" I mumbled. She turned and gave me a warm smile.

After a few moments of quietness Mirio spoke up. "So! Since we are all up let's head out early so we can grab breakfast before class!" Zelda and I looked at each other. I'm sure she couldn't afford much, and I couldn't either or at lest not all of us.

Miro smiled, I guess picking up on how Zelda's and my faces were. "Don't worry I'll pay for us, after all I offered." I could feel a smile pull on the corners of my lip. "I guess we should get dress huh?" He teased.