Chapter 12 (Tamaki POV)

I woke up with Zelda still sleeping

I woke up with Zelda still sleeping. I rolled over and it was around 10 in the morning. I got up and stretched, and then made it to the bathroom to empty my bladder. When I came back I realized I was still naked from last night. My face flared up into a heated mess as I covered my face and curled my body like I was trying to hide everything below my waist.

I quickly grabbed some clothes and waddled to the shower hoping that Zelda wouldn't wake up to see me in all my glory. I got in the hot shower and washed. I put on a long sleeve blue and black striped shirt and blue jeans.

Once I got out I went back into the bedroom. I saw the pails of clothes that Zelda and I wore. I grabbed them and threw them in the wash. I walked over and looked at the weather for my phone, since Zelda was gonna be with Aiwaza I'm sure they would be walking.

24°F with a wind chill of 20°F
With a chance of snow
(sorry I'm American 😭)

So it's gonna be cold for her. I thought. I went to the closet and pulled out a blue long sleeve shirt for her as well as grey sweat pants. Sadly my jeans didn't fit her butt nor waist. I brought them to the bathroom among with a towel for her. I knew she would want to shower so I got everything ready for her.

I walked to the washer and it seemed like it was done. I hung up our close on the line above the washer and then looked at the time. It was round 11:30. I let out a soft sigh and walked to the front door to my school bag. I pulled out a paper and wrote a note for her.

Bunny,

I had some things to do today, and I'm sorry if there isn't any breakfast, I didn't know what time you were meeting up with Aizawa. But anyways it snowed last night so it will be cold. I have a coat for you hanging up by the door. Please stay safe, and warm.

Love Amajiki.

I put the note by the stuff in the bathroom and made it back to the bedroom. Zelda was still dead asleep. I felt a small smile pull at the corners of my lips. I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She was laying on her back with her hair sprawled out on the pillow, her mouth slightly opened, her hand on her chest and the other a over her head.

I gently stroked her hair and I heard a happy like him from her. I could feel my face heat up as a blush started to rise. I fluttered my eyes closed, and then slowly opened them burning the scene in front of me into my memories. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and then sood back up.

"I love you Zelda-chan. I'll be back later." I whispered. I started walking to the kitchen pulling out my spare key and putting in the pocket of an old snow coat for her. I grabbed my other coat and then put my shoes on and headed out side.

I pulled out my phone to see if Mirio was up. Though I wasn't sure what we are gonna do today, since it would be just me and him. The phone rang about two rings before Mirio picked up the phone.