part 2- I want to go outside

It's already a week since you get kidnapped but you didn't see him, only his bodyguard and maid.

A maid come into your bedroom and put the food on the side of the bed. You didn't even try to run away because you doesn't want to get kidnapped by your father that's why you didn't even touch the door lock or try to breaking the window. You know that your aunt must be worried about you but you always ask his bodyguard to send a letter to them so they did, they keep watching you even you write a letter to your aunt. They doesn't want you to tell your aunt where you are that's why they watching you when you write the letter.

Once he back after 2 week he come straight to your bedroom and he ask "how are you doing?"
" bored, I want to go outside you lock me in this bedroom for 2 week, please." y/n said with plead  eye
"Ok just if you try to run I'm gonna shot you." Suga said
"I won't, I promise"y/n said

With that he bring you out to the pool.

Y/n p.o.v

It's been awhile since I be freedom like this...
The grass, the wind, and the smell of the meat.. Meat?
I turn around and saw him stir the meat with no shirt on and I started to staring at his back I thought he doesn't have any scar's, but he did have a few scar's on his back and  I wondering how did he cover it from his member's and his staff??.

I keep watching his back until he said
" nice view huh??"    " ahh what?" I said " I saw that you
keep Staring on my back " he said
" n-no I didn't. Why I should staring on your back??" I said
" I think that you must wondering something in your stupid brain" he said with looking sharp eye on me and that sending shiver down my body.
" n-no " I said. I think better if I ask him the truth behind his scar's. " no what?" He said
" actually how did you get those scar's on your back?" It's none of your business" he said "okay"

SUGA P.O.V

" actually how did you get those scar's on your back?" She said
" it's none of your business." I said and she add a fuel stop with 'okay' word. She continued to watch the view until I told her to sit down at the table. She eat the food and mumble something while she let out the loud sigh.

"Are you okay?" I ask
" yeah I'm fine"she continue to eat the food in her plate.
I ask her if she alright but she reply me with nod her head. I don't know what happen to me but I feel butterfly in my stomach when she started to speak. I feel like I'm in love...

No suga you can't fall in love with 15y/o girl that's not professional for you what do you think if you fall in love with her she's 15y/o and you 20y/o OK stop feeling like this...oh my god

I told her I want to go to bathroom and I'll comeback in a few minute. I comeback and I saw she lying on the ground and didn't breath "hey wake up!! What's wrong with you??!!" I pick her up and lying her down on the couch. I told my bodyguard to call the family doctor. After 10 minute the doctor came he started to check her "how is she?" I ask the doctor "don't worry she'll be fine. She need to rest. She just has a fever. It's not so bad" the doctor said and I told my boy to took her into her room.

End of suga p.o.v

That night y/n have a nightmare about her past. Suga at the next door " what's wrong with this girl??" Suga going inside her room and saw her scream for help crying and  sweating like she was in marathon. Suga try to calm her down but nothing change she still the same and suga yell at her face and she wakeup from her nightmare.
" are you okay?" Suga said
Y/n didn't said anything but started crying and hug suga, she sobbing so hard until she calm down.

Suga tell her to continue her sleep but she ask him if he can sleep with her without warning suga drag her out from her room and got into his room and turn off all the light " you want me to sleep with you right?" Suga ask and She nod " then come here or you can sleep on the floor" y/n came to him and slide herself into the warm blanket after that she feel something on her waist and she saw his hand wrapped around her waist " what are you doing? Go to sleep or I kick you out" with that she fell asslep and woke up the next morning.