part 8- come back home

Y/N P.O.V

It's been 4 years since I leave him and today I will comeback to my father house and my age is 19y/o. Me and my man were at the airport to check in. I'm a Queen now. Actually when my father die  two month ago every mafia leader was try to find me. They didn't make it, but they just find my man. No one know who the leader of 'BLACK ANGEL' yeah that's my team name and also they didn't know my face cuz I never show my face. Even meeting with my other mafia leader, of course I'm a Queen so I have so many team under me and they didn't know whose the Queen.

Finally we arrived at incheon airport at Korea of course, I saw one of my father man was there to pick me and my man's to my father house and started to have the introduction. That night I told my maid that we should have a BBQ cuz  the last time I've a BBQ with my family when my brother still alive. So, I started to to call my man to find the thing that we need for tonight. Three of them find the wine, 4 of them buy groceries and others decorated the yard. That night is really wild and we have so much fun with some game, chit chat and drunk human.... (Hahaha). That night I've got onto my bedroom and take my phone to check the social media and i found that sm entertainment find the new trainee for new girlgroup next year. I save the pictures and went to Dreamland.

Next morning

I woke up by the curtain open by the maid. She told me to go downstairs and get some breakfast. I show my phone to my maid and she said "so dangerous for you miss Queen" "please" I said with puppy eyes, then my maid said "okay, but make sure one of your man should be your manager or bodyguard" some one behind me spoke up "don't worry, we can do that without anyone knowing." He said and he was from my hacker team
"see?.. He said he can do it" "fine.."she said, "but you should behave okay" She said " okay". I going to audition at sm entertainment and show my dance skill in front of Lee soon man. After that day, they told me to wait a call from them, after a week i got a call from sm entertainment. They said that I got in the group and I became trainee for 5 month after that they said that we will debut as a team and the music video is already released 2days ago and now we were in the waiting room on the back stage.