part 16- the hotel owner

Y/N p.o.v

I just got downstairs and saw suga sit on the couch with pale skin maybe it's because of my sword. I wear a dress and told them that I want all of the artist stay there for awhile and no one can make a tour until everything was okay. What happen at the MMA was just a game to challenge me and suga to see whose more powerful.

Now I have to go to hotel. My father give me the hotel before I leave him so he just take care of it when I wasn't there. I have a meeting with all of my staff at the hotel and told them that we have an artist to stay here. They know who I'm, they never told anyone about that.

I call all of the customer inside the hotel to pack their thing and move into my another hotel and the don't need to pay anything. They just follow my order and move into my another hotel. I call all of the artist to come to my hotel and told them to stay there until everything was over.

That night I got to my house and change my clothes into my pyjamas (what ever pyjamas you want) and also I wear a short white jeans and white singlet and my body was expose to much but I don't gave any shit about that and bts, nct, exo and astro come to my house to check me out and yuta rom around my house and he saw me drinking wine on the backyard.

"Hey" he said "hi, what are you doing here?" I ask "nothing just it's pretty hard if we got lock in the hotel so I ask your bodyguard yo bring us out. Another team also" " hmmm," I just nod and offer him the wine and he said he doesn't want it so I just take a few sip of wine and sigh. Yuta said "are you okay?"
"Not really" I said "what's wrong" he said "nothing, just something bothering me" I said
"What is it?" He ask
"did he still love me?" I ask him
"Who?" "Suga, suga bts" I said and his expression change and look away.

YUTA P.O.V

"Did he still love me?" She ask me "who?" I ask her and she answer me "suga, suga bts" then my heart broke into piece I think I might cry in front of her but I don't want do that. "Did you have any special relationship with him?" I ask her and she said 'yes' I think my world gonna collapsed soon. I think this is the best I thought to myself and stand in front of her, pull her into my embrace and kiss her on her lips. She try to push me but I put my palm on back of head to push her and kiss me passionately but someone interrupted us it was 'suga' and he push me by my shoulder and pull y/n waist into his embrace and he take y/n inside the house and straight to her bedroom. He has a thing with y/n I knew it.

SUGA P.O.V

I saw yuta pull y/n into his embrace and kiss her but I saw y/n try to push him and I come to them, help y/n to push him away from y/n and pull her into bedroom. This girl is really make my blood boils and now she have to take her PUNISHMENT.
(you know what I mean)

After that i collapse on her side and see her really tired and I told her to sleep but she ask me something that I never hear this word come from her mouth before.
"Do you think I'm a SLUT?"
"No why are you think about that?" I ask her and she said "when I was at Paris, I'm always go to club to drink but some guy call me slut and put their hand on my tight." She tell me and I was shook about that "whose the guy? You want me to make him screams for help?" I ask her "you're naked" she said,right we're naked now both of us were naked. Our clothes was on the floor and both of us was naked. "Do you still love me?" She ask and I said "yes, I did still love you. Let's go to sleep" I said and she just hummed as respon we both drove to sleep.