part 15- MMA war 2

After the end all of fans went out from the stadium and all of artist prepare to go back to their home but something stop them and y/n is change her clothes into black leather jacket, women black boot, black rip jeans and black shirt inside. She didn't hear anything from outside. It's not as usual actually, if they want to prepare to go home everyone will yell to each other to pick up their things but not today. Y/n go outside the waiting room with her sword and gun on her back. Suga was already frost on his place and Alex standing in front of astro with gun on jinjin head.

Y/n said "hoi.. You want me not him. Better you leave him alone or this sword and the owner will stab you."
Suga said "not just her will kill you but me also. You take my diamond 2 years ago. Do you remember?"
Alex said "awwhh love bids never disappointed us right. Your guys still together or you guys already get married."
With that everyone was think what did he said.
"Just shut the fuck up and start with the deal."y/n said while take out her sword from the case. Suga did the same with his gun and point at june right beside Alex. "Can we kill him now?" Suga ask y/n "anytime" she said and they started to fight with each other while one of alex man was in front of yuta so y/n take an action and shot alex man like she shot the arrow at deer in the forest while she hunting them.

After the fight, bullet in the y/n and suga gun was run out so y/n and suga kill them with y/n sword. They kill alex and june in front of artist and staff. Their face have a blood also their hand and their shirt. Both of their body was cover with blood and they stop their thing and face their man with soft eye until y/ask them if they okay or not. Everyone was fine until alex man shot y/n on her shoulder so suga go to him and cut his head of while y/n right shoulder was in pain and the staff call ambulance and y/n have to go to hospital for take out the bullet from her shoulder.

After they got to Korea suga never said anything or meet y/n on the back stage. No one ask y/n or suga about the real story behind them. They so scared if y/n and suga shot their head so the story is close, no one talk about what happen at the MMA backstage. No one have their courage to ask y/n and suga about both of them. Y/n Is rest at her house so no one visit her.

Since y/n is heal, y/n go to work as usual and everyone was watching her like she have something on her face but she doesn't have anything on her face and go straight to the dance practice room and she saw NCT members with white rose. 23 NCT members was there. Soo young tell y/n to sit beside her and yuta suddenly said thank you to y/n "thank you y/n for save me" yuta said " no problem" everything was silent until someone save the awkward situation. It's Lee soo man, he have something to discussed about white rose new music video featuring yuta, Lucas taeyong and jaemin for new subunit collaboration from SM. Everything was over until the day of the music video released and white rose And NCT will take a rest for a week.

It's already 2 days for break and y/n is practice her sword fight with her personally coach at the back yard. While maid told her someone coming and she saw nct, red velvet, bts, shinee and exo was sit on the floor on the cement while watching her  practice. The practice begin until her sword got off her hand and her coach tell her to pick it up and they started again. She push her coach by put the wood sword on her neck. Her coach almost fall into the pool but y/n grab her hand and pick her up from fall but her coach push y/n  into the pool. "Nice but not sharp. I told you many time y/n, don't ever being heartless person in front of your enemy or your enemy will kill you. Now pick up the wood sword one by one from the pool" she said while push all of the wood sword in the pool. 10 times she have to pick it out from the water and she already use all of her energy for swim.

She got out from the pool and her maid give her a bathrobe. She got inside the house and suga was there, in front of y/n vase collection.

Y/N P.O.V

I just got inside the house with wet body because of my coach push me into the pool and I saw suga was admiring my vase collection until he drop it. The vase my father buy from Brazil, he drop it and I stop in my track infront of stairs and turn to see him drop another vase and it crash and the last one that caught his attention, my mother vase made by brown clay when my mom was young. He want to drop it but I stop him by put my dragon sword on his jawline and push it a little. He has a blood on his jawline now "you drop it. I'm gonna kill you." I said and he put it back on the place and said "what do you want to keep this trash?"  "It's none of your business" I said and I put my sword back on the place and go upstairs to get dress.