part 11- smtown concert

AUTHOR P.O.V

They practice over and over until the day of concert. Today is the concert and we're so excited to make a performance in front of our fan's. Everything was ready like the plan. Y/n, winter and Irene get ready on the back stage and prepare for the intro performance.
( for your information nct members have a crush on y/n but they know they can't fall in love with anyone even they want)

Y/n and her members Is the next to do performance. After they finish all of sm artist come outside and sing together with exo ( what ever song you want) and continue with shinee, snsd, red velvet and nct. Nct perform resonance song. The last song is univer's by exo. After they finish the concert they got into their dorm.

JOHNNY P.O.V

"Y/n is pretty isn't?" I ask yuta at the kitchen

"yeah she is, she's like angel" "right" I said.

"Actually how did she get into this company?" Someone said from nowhere, i turn around and saw ten, jaemin and Lucas.

"She have talent" I said

" I heard that she just being a trainee for 5 month."

"Yeah she is, I watch her predebut video, she's really good at dancing" yuta said to them
"Really? Wow" Lucas said
" but I think she hide something" jaemin said 
" what is it?" I ask him
" nothing she just, you know like she have to hide her real identity" he said
" what do you mean she hide something?" I ask him
"First, she really close with bodyguard. Second, she really have charisma. Third, she always talk with her bodyguard casually" he said. Actually we didn't know she talk with her bodyguard casually. "I don't know, maybe she know him before get into sm that's why she talk casually with them? Who knows." "Maybe.." He said
"don't think to much jaemin" I said to him.

Maybe he's right, y/n hide something from SM. I got what he just said. The first day White Rose debut she saw suga standing across of White Rose waiting room door when she open it. she stare at suga for a few second and walk pass him with regret and hurt after she walk away I saw suga excuse himself into BTS waiting room.
What happen to her and suga? Did she know suga? But how? Did she have a secret with suga?
Or she have a special relationship with suga?

We got into our bedroom and sleep early cuz we have smtown concert for day 2 actually we have to performed in smtown concert for 3 days. So it's just for 2 more days and we can rest.

The next morning we woke up early cuz we have practice with other artist under company and we have to practice on the SkyDome stage. We finish practice and next was White Rose. Their dance is epic and so much discipline. They make the choreography by themselves and that was so beautiful. After they finish I saw y/n go to bathroom and when she got out she really shook
" hey y/n, can we talk?" I ask
" yeah, anything" she said
" okay, actually did you know suga personally?" I ask and she tilt her head
"no, why?" She ask
" I just think that you know him personally before he debut"
" no, I didn't. I just shocked that he standing across our waiting room."she answer
" O_O ooo... I thought that you know him personally. I'm sorry"
"It's okay" after that I left.

Y/N P.O.V

That was close I thought that I might get caught by him. I don't know what happen if he know about me. I thought I might get heart attack and die. My unnie call me "y/n." And it's Soo young
"Yeah?" I ask her
"Can you do a favor for me?"she ask "anything" I said and she ask me to grab her water bottle from her bag and I came back... No one except me. Suddenly the light turn of and I heard birthday song I turn around and saw my members and other team celebrate my 20 y/o birthday.
I said "thank you unnie"
"your welcome bunny" all of us get some rest and eat the cake with them.

It's time for intro performance today was not me who will performed but nct members and exo. After a few song we got on the stage with other team and fan's started to sing birthday song for me. They're the light for all artist and they are the relive that artist need.

After they sing birthday song i have to sing another song as a gift to them. I finish the song and we continue the performance until the end

SU JIN P.O.V

After the performance we got back to our dorm and I got into my and y/n bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and I ask her something "may I ask you something?" " yeah, what is It?" She sat on the edge of her bed and focus on me "what did you talking with Johnny today?" I ask " he just ask me if I'm okay with the performance yesterday" she answer me "oh OK"

Actually I fall in love with johnny when I'm being his backup dancer 3 years ago. I'm being a trainee for so long and one day our CEO, Lee soo man told me to being a nct backup dancer and I dance with him. He took care of me when we're dance together cuz I keep messing up the choreography and he teach me over again. He told me once, he like me being his partner for intro dance with him. Since that day I fall in love with him but he just seems like wanna be my friend not my boyfriend. Today I saw him with our y/n and they talk to each other with that I feel jealousy took my soul.