part 13- new year

AUTHOR P.O.V

It's been a while since y/n didn't wish new year. She never have a happy dinner for new year with anyone but now she have White Rose and her staff. She really miss old memory with her mother. Her mother always make a family dinner every 00:00 o'clock and play some game together. But now she left y/n with her memory.

"Happy new year!!!" Soo ah said and they make a group hugging. "Happy new year minhee" y/n said "how about we shout happy new year together?" Minhee said "okay" soo young said "one, two three HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" And then they go inside and eat the food that already set in the table.

The next morning y/n got the call from one of her man at the kitchen when she have a breakfast with her team. "Y/n you got a call" " from who?" Y/n ask " from chanyoung" she's really shook at her statement. Y/n already told them if she was with her team don't call her. She pickup the call and run outside "what? I told you not to call me when I was in the dorm"
"I'm sorry miss Queen but someone want to see you now"
"Now? Are you crazy I have a work today" y/n said
"He really want to meet you now, we can't say no to him"
With that y/n know who want to meet her
"I'm coming in 5 minutes" then she call her bodyguard and told her team that she have emergency this morning and need to go home now. Her bodyguard drive straight to y/n  house and park the car on the the outside the house.

"What do you  want Alex?"
"I told you I want black dragon sword but you just give me the money"
"I told you I won't give it or sold it to you better you get out of here or you might regret it" y/n said
"No I don't want to. Just give me the sword and I will get out from this house"
"Kill him" y/n said and her man try to kill him but he to strong with 5 of his man no one can beat him. All of y/n man is know down so she have to do what he said but something that he doesn't know about the sword.
Y/n have two black dragon sword one is fake and one is real. The real sword she keep it in the basement with her other weapon's and the fake is she keep it in her bedroom in the closet. So she give him the fake sword so he can go away with that fake sword. (hahaha...evil laugh) y/n have so many fake sword like that she make a clone of the sword.

After they leave y/n check her real sword at the basement it still safe "you safe here" y/n said to the sword "I don't know what to do if someone take you away from me" she said with loud sigh.
She got back to the dorm and get dress to go to work. Everyone already leave so y/n alone at the dorm. She got into bathroom an get ready for work. When she arrive at building she straight to the dance practice room. "Where are you going this morning" Mina ask her
"my father need his pill's" y/n answer "then why are you said emergency?"
( y/n really good at lying.Hahaha)
"I have to send my father to the hospital for medical checkup but the doctor said he has to stay at the hospital and