part - 5 new side of Y/N

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/n and suga going to mall with limousine and 5 bodyguard with them. She pick her clothes until...
"Hey pretty.." Someone touch her shoulder. She turn around and she saw her father, the bodyguards already knock down and the cashier already gone. She try to get out from her father grips her hair and it's really hurt actually. Her father put his gun on her back and lead her to the limousine. In the other hand Suga was asleep in the car. He awake when he saw 'KING' beside him and y/n cry. "Bring me to your house" no one speak and the driver bring them to the house with silent. Suga is still try to understand at what just happen.

when they got home they saw that all of suga man already tide to each other in the living room, their clothes full of blood and they have bruises on their face. 'KING' told his man to put a handcuffed on suga hand and put him on the chair.
"Dad please let me go!!" She cried because her father didn't loose his grip from his daughter hair "dad! Please let me go!!" Nothing came from hi mouth. He just told hi man to hold me and he started to punch suga right in the face. Suga just groan in pain. Honestly he didn't have any job for this entire month BTS have to take a break from their job because one of their member was in hospital and other is really need to get some rest. Y/n father Punch him again and he has so much blood on his face "dad!! Leave him alone !!" "Why?! Did you already fall in love with this guy?! " He turn to watch you "Or did you guys fuck each other last night? Huh tell me now, did you pregnant his child?!! Tell me you fucking wh*re" she keep cry until she saw sword on the table. Sword collection, actually she  know how to use the sword because her mother teach her before her mother die and after that she practice to use the sword by her own and also she go to academy. She stab the man that hold  her and started to fight with her father and his man with gun and sword. They didn't died just faint because they lost a lot of blood. The last one is her father... She just glare at him...
on the other hand suga watch y/n with shook eyes because he never see her like that. Y/n just make a small wound to make her father lame and suffering for his entire life "leave" she said with cold tone.

Y/n make sure to turn around after they leave. Her eyes turn from death glare to soft eye. Suga watch everything she did and suga have so many question for y/n in his head. Y/n started to open the handcuff but suga doesn't stop staring at her.

" what are you doing? Why'd you do that" y/n stay silent and try to cut the rope on suga man. "What are you doing?!!" She turn around and her eyes met suga aye's "I ask you. Why'd you do this" he ask " i-i don't know" she stutter on her word and she clear her throated and he saw that y/n eyes started to watery and she kneel down in front of suga cover her eye's and cry. Uncontrolled sobbing and suga kneel down to reach her height and he started to hug her.

SUGA P.O.V

My shirt already wet by her tears, but she still didn't calm down. What happen to her? Why'd she crying? I comfort her until she calm down and pick her up into her room. I carried her in bridal style and put her on the bed, she had puffy eyes and i think that so cute, she's like a baby who crying overnight because she didn't fine her doll. I told her to stay there and going downstairs. "Did anyone hurt?" I ask them " not really" one of my man answer me "go to hospital to get recovery and comeback before morning." "Okay Mr. Min"

I came to her bedroom thought that she'll sleep but she did not sleep yet. "go to sleep"I said with soft voice "I'm scared" she said with tears in her eyes I sat on the bed beside her and  spoke up "why do you scared?" She staring at me and her tears fall down on her pink cheek "don't worry no one will hurt you" "not me but you" "me? Why me" I ask " he will comeback soon to get his revenge" she answer and she told me to lay on the bed and she started snuggle on my neck. She fall asleep after a few minutes and I got up, she hold my hand "where are you going?" She said while her eyes close "I just want to change my clothes, don't worry I won't be long" she let me go and fall asleep again. After get change in pyjamas I got into her blanket that wrapped her on the bed and fall asleep.

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and found suga on my side. I stare at his beauty face and "how long you want to stare at my handsome face?" Then he open his eye's. Maybe I fall in love with him already because when I'm with him my heart going wild and my face blushing. "Saranghae"( I love you) he blink his eyes a few time and he pin me down on my back." Say it again" he wait for my answer "saranghae" (I love you) then he kiss me on my lips. I'm blushing so hard and close my eyes. He kissed me so passionately and he bite my upper lips for permission to enter his tongue into my mouth. We kissed until we're out of air and we're stop kissing. " I love you too" we kiss again and his bodyguard enter my room "sorry Mr.Min" he said suga got up and ask him "what do you want?" " you have meeting in 2pm" "do you have hear the word 'KNOCK'?" He ask the bodyguard "yes sir, I won't repeats my action again sir" "go"
He turn to me and "let's go get breakfast babyboo"he said with his gummy smile, I just smile at his sudden action and we're going downstairs after doing our morning routine.

I got downstairs and saw him eating breakfast "how dare you eat without me" I said he turn around and " come here "he said while pat the chair on his side.

END OF Y/N P.O.V.