part 4-red dress

Y/n p.o.v

That night we arrive at the mansion. This night will be long like my hair. I hate this place already. I spoke to myself.

SUGA P.O.V
Actually she's really beautiful in that red dress. With light makeup, Those heel and her red lip is really nice. I can't control myself.

Skip to the mansion :)
Author is lazy

Finally we arrive and saw her staring out of the window."We're here" I said to her. I saw she started to trembling. I take her hand in my and and now she's facing me. "What are you doing?"she ask "don't worry y/n it's just dinner" "I know just, if they know who I'm what should I do?" She ask me with terrified eyes. "Don't worry about it, just act normal and don't forget to smile." She just nod and we got  out from the limousine and.... "Hi dragon" one of the mafia leader greet me. "Hi Alex" I greet him back " who is this?" He ask me while point at y/n. "She's my girl" "ooo.. What's your name darling?" He ask her while kiss her hand. That action make my blood boiled and I saw that y/n tell Alex her name " my name is y/n" "Wow nice name" and we got inside the mansion and I told her to seat on my side. She's really scared actually. I can see from her eyes. I hope this night is won't be long cause I scared if anything will happen to her.

The dinner was nice until.....some of mafiaman started shooting from outside the door. y/n is control herself not to scream but other mafia leader make her scream with the knife under her chin. She has blood on it and she started to cry. Me on the other hand try to safe her but the guy spoke up "do you think we don't know you huh?, you are the next Mafia 'QUEEN' right? You are the daughter of our king!!!" Everyone in the room started to ran out and they leave me, y/n and this guy.

Author p.o.v

Suga started his action and he make you fall down on the floor and he started to fight with that man. Suga kill that guy and started to fight with other man that wasn't his. He handed me to his man for bring me back home. His man bring me to the limousine and the driver started to drive me home.

"Are you okay miss?" The driver ask y/n. She didn't say anything but keep trembling and staring out from window. She keep thinking what just happen a few second ago 'how did he know that I'm a daughter of their king? Are they know me? Or they are on my father side?' She keep thinking until she didn't realized that she's already home.

She going into her bedroom and change her clothes then she stare an the ceiling until she heard the front door sound. She came downstairs and she saw suga lying on the couch with blood on his black suit.

Y/n come to him and ask "are you okay?" "No"he answer you. "Stay here. I'll comeback in a few second" she go upstairs and she get her backpack and bring it downstairs and she put it on the table. She started to treat him nicely until he spoke up. "How do you know to treat people like a nurse?" "My aunt child was a doctor so I help her when the patient come to the hospital."she answer." What are you doing usually before I kidnapped you?"
" nothing. Just going to hospital, help my aunt child and treat the patient's"

He keep staring at you until you hear he hissed cause of the pain "it's gonna be hurt." He nod and you start sewing the wound. He keep hissing until you spoke to him " stop hissing you distracting me" he look ate you like there's no tomorrow.

SUGA P.O.V

She sewing my wound and after she finish it her T-shirt is cover with my blood. I told her to go to sleep but she watching me with her puppy eyes, those eyes really driving me crazy.  She stood up and comeback after a few second, she give me a pill "here" she said "what is this?" I ask "a poison to kill you" she answer me with her pretty face. "Actually you should wear red dress  mostly. "You're such a pervert!!" I just smile at her action and she go to her bedroom. I think I'm already in love with that girl. She's cute, pretty, sexy, and she's really swag. I thought to myself.

Y/N P.O.V

HE'S REALLY A PERVERT!! How he being and idol huh?!! He must be sneaking into girl room to watch them change!!! OMG!!!!! "AHHHHHHH!!!!!" "Shut up someone is  trying to sleep here!"

I heard him yelling. Of corse He's room beside me "ugh..." Then I went to sleep.

The next morning he wake me up, I don't know what happen with this guy, he keep change his mood is he have bipolar or what? Or he want to rape me?!! I watch him walking around my room and take my shirt that I throw on the floor last night. finally he open the curtain and the sun hitting my skin "wakeup sleepyhead." "I'm already awake. What do you want?" I ask. "Breakfast, do you think that my maid will served you in your bedroom? Ofcorse not babygirl"

Then he left....

I came downstairs after doing my morning routine and I wear a adidas baby blue t-shirt and white jeans. " we should leave at 2:00 pm" he said. "We leave? Where?" I ask " buy you some clothes" he answer me "your wound is not heal yet" "I know I will wait in the car and you will leave with my bodyguard" he paused " I don't want my fan see me with you or like this" he said while he point at himself. "Okay".

END OF Y/N P.O.V