- ONE.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y/N.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

It was a sunny day, birds chirping, butterflies flying so beautifully. Cold wind kissing the flowers as the flowers dances with it. And I was there, sitting in an middle of the field, feeling myself one to the nature. And it felt nice, made me close my eyes, breathing in and out.

Clouds slowly moving from above, as the moon could be seen just from where I was sitting. As soon as I was about to smile to myself I heard someone calling my name, that made me look behind my back, seeing a man with a raven hair, in a shoulder level, wearing an armour in a colour mixed with green and gold. He is a royalty, I could see. I smiled as his green eyes met my hazel ones, as he returned the smile too.

He reached for my face as he slowly caresses my cheeks, feeling his hands so soft and smooth. As he was about to pull me closer he once called me, before he slowly slipped his hand to the back of my head. ❝ Sigyn.. ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Y/N! I have been calling you for the past minute now! If you won't pay attention to me, I will slap you! ❞ Someone suddenly said- well, shouted- as I positioned myself swiftly back as like a soldier, with my back leaning to the chair, looking to my crewmate, aka my best friend, Aillee. I smiled sheepishly, ❝ Uhm, sorry, what did you just say? ❞ I ask as I smiled at her, trying to look cute as possible.

She just simply rolled her eyes, ❝ Don't even try, you can't fool me with your cuteness. No. Not anymore. ❞ She said as I immediately pouted. I did say I was sorry, didn't I? Urgh. I huffed, crossing my arms and pouted my lips more. ❝ I did say I was sorry. Please forgive me. ❞ I said, pouting even more that made her chuckle, then playfully rolled her eyes once more. ❝ Yeah, right. Stop pouting, you look like an ugly duckling. And besides, it doesn't matter anymore. What's in your head is what matters now. ❞ She suddenly said, causing myself to roll my eyes at her.

Not in a million years that I would tell her. I'll be her laughing stock again. No, nope, never. ❝ It's nothing. ❞ I said, looking at my desk, as I act as if I was actually working with the papers. Which reminds me, it's due on Monday. Oh no. ❝ You can't fool me, Y/N L/N. Tell meeee! ❞ She said dramatically as if she was falling unto a deep abyss, which I wish it actually happened to her. Just kidding.

Or am I?

Yeah, I'm kidding. Haha. ❝ No, nope, never. You'll laugh at it eventually. And besides, it's just a dream. Just gonna forget about it later. So, stop with the puppy eyes, not gonna fall for that. ❞ I said as I saw her doing that infamous puppy eyes of hers, which doesn't actually affects me. No. No.

She seemed a little bit more interested the moment I said it was a dream. Her eyes show interest and curiosity. ❝ A dream? Really? Again? So, lemme guess, you dreamt about sleeping with someone this time, am I right? ❞ She said as a playful smirk appeared on her lips. I looked at her in disbelief, ❝ Of course not! What makes you think I would actually dream of that? ❞ I said, looking down again on my papers as I do my work seriously. Yet she just laughs, as what I already expected.

But then again, as she is always curious as she is, she moved her chair next to me, more nearer this time, slowly leaning in, as if she was about to whisper something, she started with a breath, ❝ Seriously though, what is it all about? ❞ She asks as she looks at me, anticipating at my answer. I rolled my eyes, giving in and up.

Fine. It was about a guy- ❞ I was cutted off when she suddenly interrupted, a playful smile appearing on her face again. ❝ AHA! I knew it was about getting laid. ❞ She said that made me glare at her, threatening her to actually beat the hell out of her, which she returns with a "sorry" and "please continue" and so I did. ❝ Like I said, it was about a guy, who I suppose is a royalty. Like a prince, you know. We were in a field, or more like grassland. It looked like a paradise actually. But we were alive. What actually is bugging me is that he called me- ❞ I was again got cut off when my boss called my name. My eyes widen, answered with a "coming" as I look to Aillee. Did I do something wrong? Oh no. I should've done those paperworks earlier. Urgh.

Aillee simply looked at me with a smile, whispering "good luck and best wishes" for me. And I answered her with a nervous smile. What have I done again? Am I getting fired? Those questions made me feel nervous more than I was already am.

I walked faster than usual even though I tried to hide my nervousness, but I just can't. I really just think a yell would come for me. Uh huh, definitely a yell.

I walked silently to Mr. Stark's office and knocked on his door, and only him answering me with a "come in" and so I did. Firstly my eyes met Ms. Potts, his personal assistant, who smiled dearly at me. And I returned the smile itself, because, why not? I've always admire her, aside from the fact that she's beautiful, she is undeniably smart. As I walked towards the desk table of my boss I cleared my throat, calling him. ❝ What is it that you wish my presence for, Boss? ❞ I asks politely, trying to not stutter. He chucked, as if what I said was something funny.

You're too polite little Miss Petite beauty. You could just call me Tony. I mean, everyone does, except Ms. Goody-two shoes behind you, she always insists on calling me 'daddy'-❞ ❝ TONY! ❞ Ms. Potts' shout was heard and cutted off Tony as Tony simply chuckles and Ms. Potts apologising at me, which I returned with a smile and a reassuring nod. Ms. Potts glared at him with daggers, as Tony calmed himself down from laughing. ❝ I'm just kidding, sweetie. ❞ Tony said, made Ms. Potts rolled her eyes. She then excused herself to leave, not even waiting for Tony to respond. Tony moves his head sideways, with a smirk. ❝ She's always like that whenever I tease her. Very cute in my own opinion, actually. ❞ He said, a hint of adore and loving could be seen in his eyes. Huh, my boss is in love. I smiled to myself because of the thought.

As I was saying- ❞ Tony suddenly said, making me look back at him, who is still sitting in his swivel chair, ❝ -Pepper couldn't accompany me this weekend for she will be having a trip to Poland. So. . . I was wondering if I could get you to do her job in a mean time. By means, you're coming with me every time this weekend. ❞ He said that I respond with a nod and a smile, thrilled with the thought of working closely with him, ❝ Sure sir! It would be my pleasure to work with you. ❞ I said with a wide grin showing on my face.

When will I be starting sir? This weekend? ❞ I asks with curious voice, fidgeting my fingers because of anticipation. ❝ You'll be starting tomorrow Miss Little Polite Girl who can't call me 'Tony'. Tomorrow is Saturday so I am expecting you to not be late, because being late is my title, and mine alone. ❞ He said while he was holding a folder, and fixed his glasses, staring at me with a smirk which I returned with a giggle. ❝ Sure thing sir. And please, Call me Y/N. That's my name. ❞ I said with a grin and he responded with a nod and him telling me to go back to my desk, which I did happily.

Thoughts are clouded with happiness, walking down the aisle I smiled to myself, working with Mr. Stark- I mean, Tony would be a good opportunity to have a promotion! I mean, not that I needed that. Uh, maybe I do. Just- Let's just keep it together, Y/N.

Being a worker at Stark Industries was the biggest privilege I have ever received in my life. Seeing as the Stark Industries makes good workframes and such, I am deeply honoured to be accepted in here. Especially when Tony announced himself as Iron Man. Come to think of it, the Tony Stark is quite fascinating and charming guy. Working with him up-close would be awesome. I mean, really! AWESOME. How hard could it be to work with him?