- TWO.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Y/N.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

❝ Sigyn, do you see this kingdom? ❞ A guy asks as I looked at the beautiful yet big city- bigger than New York actually- and smiled to myself, feeling the wind kissing my cheeks. ❝ Of course I do. Why? ❞ I ask in pure curiosity as I look up unto him, seeing his face again, the Guy In My Dreams.

He chuckled, ❝ Soon, the moment I will be King, you will be my Queen. Together, we will rule the kingdom with glory. ❞ He said while his eyes were settled to the city which made me look at the city itself too, smiling.

Yet, something's not right. I feel sadness even though I was smiling. But nevertheless, I shook it, and nod my head at him agreeing on his plans. ❝ Of course my King. I love you. ❞ I said with a smile, which he responded with a warm smile that made me feel butterflies on my stomach as he slowly leans down to me, faces only inches apart. . .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I jolted myself up, sitting at the bed. Waiting for my body to function by itself, as if I was on an Loading Mode in an computer. I shook my head so fast, biting my inner cheeks. Damn, what was that? Why did it felt real?

Nevertheless I shook my head again and stand up to my feet to get ready for the day, and as I look up to my wall clock it read 4:35 am. Which is kind of weird, I never wake up that early. But meh, that's great though, Tony did say about not getting late so let's get ready, self. I thought as I grab my bathrub and run to the bathroom, showering myself with a warm water, feeling calm.

After my morning rituals I cooked myself a bacon sandwich, and then jug in the food in no time, and then made myself some coffee to start the day with some caffeine. No caffeine, no life. Just kidding. I wore my "very precious" working dress as if it was something so precious it shouldn't be damned that hard, I mean, this dress cost high and only been used for "special" occasions, so it should never be damned. It's a working dress just like Ms. Potts but still.

I rushed myself to the door, grabbing all the things I needed near the table, and was about to lock the door when I picked the wrong key. ❝ Son of a gun- ❞ I cursed under my breath after I successfully locked my door and open the garage to get my baby. Which of course, is a Motorbike. I smiled to myself, I missed driving this baby. Good thing I wore some cycling, to much skin wouldn't be exposed. I closed my garage and mount on my bike, turning it on and grinning to myself the moment it sounded with a "broom". ❝ I missed you too, sweetie. ❞ I said with a grin as I started to drive, on my way to the Stark Industries' building.

As I arrived at the building, some guys at the guard station whistles, ❝ Looking hot on that rad Motorbike of yours, Ms. Y/N. ❞ He said and I smirk, simply throwing them a wink that made them shout a "oh" and I laughed, walking myself to Tony's office. Many of my co-workers greeted me with a "hi" and "good morning" that I happily responded with a smile and a wave. Right then I knew this day would be a good one. I smiled to myself.

I walked myself to Mr. Stark's office and didn't even bother knocking the door because of excitement and open it, meeting the both of them doing something. . . You know, Ms. Potts and him. I chuckled nervously, as I looked at them with a shocked eyes, ❝ Oh! My- I am so, SO, sorry, I should've knocked first- ❞ I said, stuttering as I sprint going outside the office, shutting the door behind me. Huh, so much for a wonderful start of the day.