- FOUR.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y/N.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y/N? Are you even listening to me? I am asking you, what are you doing in here?! And more importantly, how did you— ❞ Tony exclaimed which I cut him off, ❝ Oh, excuse me, sir— What am I doing in here? Let me ask you first, why didn't you tell me where were you? Haven't you knew how much of a lies I answered to those big people— I mean, really BIG people? Those guys wanted to talk about a project with you yet I had to answer them "Oh, I am so sorry, but my boss isn't around. He said he'll be back tomorrow." and then boom! They're back again! Meaning, another lie again! This is my first time lying at people who could actually afford to hire a killer and hunt me down the moment they knew I was lying! So yes what am I doing in here you ask? To have my boss back! Ms. Potts even called me saying that you weren't answering her, she was worried sir. I made her a promise. I couldn't just stand out there knowing that she was there, waiting for my report on you. ❞ I said, breathing roughly as I just felt like I have told people my deepest secrets. Which made him, and Captain America go shocked.

Tony cleared his throat, ❝ Okay, I rest my case. Firstly, I am sorry I didn't informed you, it was a uhm. . . rush moment that I had to go. And uh about Pepper, I just don't want her to be bothered on her trip, that's all. And about you. . . I'm truly sorry. . . ❞ He said at me, holding both of my arms as I sighed. I forced my head a nod, ❝ It's fine. Just, please, I really mean, "PLEASE" tell me next time. Just the place, not the details and all. And, tell her too, she's sick worried. ❞ I said, feeling abit awkward, I mean, who wouldn't? I just shouted at my boss for goodness' sake. He then let go of me and then I heard him mumbled something like "I feel like Pepper was never away from me" that earned him a glare. Yet I simply just rolled my eyes at him.

He suddenly go back at me, ❝ Woah lady, we're still not done. You're done, right? Then, would you care telling me 'how' you come from here? I didn't see you going on this jet for crying out loud! ❞ He exclaimed again in disbelief, which made me nervous again, feeling my body shaking. ❝ U-Uh. . Well— ❞ A thunder suddenly cuts me off, which shocked the three of us. Captain America suddenly looked behind me, ❝ What? Scared of a little lightning? ❞ He said to someone, which made me confused. ❝ I am not utterly fond on what comes next. ❞ Someone suddenly said behind me which made me look at my shoulders, seeing him. Oh my god. I looked at him with horror in my eyes, shock had eaten up whole in my system. ❝ It's him. . . ❞ I mumbled to myself.

Who? ❞ I heard Cap's voice, and as I was about to respond, something had landed on top of us, as we heard a loud thud. All of us were looking at each other when suddenly, the doors had opened, revealing a big guy, holding his hammer, with lightning and thunder had shown unto behind him. He looked like Thor. Wait, it's him!

He didn't even looked at us and suddenly grabbed the Guy In My Dreams and jump out on the jet. Which earned Tony a mumble saying "not again" and Cap's shock expression. ❝ Who was that? ❞ He ask. ❝ It's Thor. The God of Thunder. You know, Norse Mythology. ❞ I said as I looked outside.

Tony suddenly moved his butt from his position awhile ago, looking behind at me. ❝ Y/N, cupcake, don't go anywhere. We'll be back. ❞ He said, not even waiting for me to say something then positioned himself to go and fly when Cap suddenly spoke something, ❝ Stark, we need a plan of attack! ❞ Cap said, almost shouting. Tony just simply shrug his shoulders, ❝ I have a plan, ❞ He said then suddenly looked at him, ❝ Attack. ❞ He said and closed his helmet and flew himself out. Which Cap just responded with a disbelief sigh.

I rolled my eyes, ❝ Whatever, Tony. ❞ I whispered to myself. I saw Captain getting to himself when a woman suddenly spoke, ❝ You sure you're gonna follow them, Cap? They're powerful, they're literally gods! ❞ She said, which Captain ignored. ❝ There's only one God Ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that. ❞ He said then jump out, not even minding to put some parachute on. God, I love him.

Uh hey, lady, ❞ The woman suddenly called my attention which I respond with a  "mmm?", ❝ Are you gonna stay in here? Or you're gonna follow them too? I'm pretty sure they're kind of fighting, so— ❞ ❝ Nah, I'm following them. ❞ I got myself ready, tugging my skirt down. The woman chuckled, ❝ You sure? Like I said, they're literal Gods. ❞ She said and I gladly respond with a "mhm", ❝ Like what Captain just said, "there's only one God". ❞ I said then visualize something and then I felt floating again and once I opened my eyes I saw them. Thor and the Guy In My Dreams.

Oh shit. The both of them looked at me in confusion, ❝ Oh shit— I am so sorry, not actually intended to interrupt you both on talking— I was visualising you Thor and I thought— Okay I'll shut up now. Please continue the talk. ❞ I said, trying to shut my mouth. Thor doesn't seem to mind my presence as he lifted his hammer unto the guy and positioned himself, ❝ Listen well, brother, I— ❞ Thor started yet was cut off when something attacked him— Or should I say, someone did attacked him. ❝ I'm listening. ❞ Thor's brother said. 

I rolled my eyes in disbelief, nodding my head no. Disappointed of course. ❝ Well done Tony, well done. Now, I am going to teleport myself again— ❞ I stopped myself from talking when I suddenly remembered that I wasn't actually alone. I was actually with that Guy In My Dreams. I looked at him in shock as he returned my reaction with a smirk.

I looked at him, ❝ Oh hey, didn't know you were there, huh. ❞ I said awkwardly. He smiled, ❝ Hello, darling. For all those years, I have finally see you again. ❞ He said which made me confused and shocked at the same time. See me again? What's that supposed to mean? I was about to ask him about something when Tony suddenly showed up, right in the middle of the both of us. Tony looked at me in disbelief, ❝ Didn't I told you to not go anywhere? And you're actually talking to a psychopath? ❞ He said as he grabbed my arms, and the other grabbing Thor's brother as we flew back to the jet.

Huh, psychopath? That's weird. Why do I feel comfortable and safe with him, then?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

not sure about the characters' lines in this part of the movie, i beg your pardon. i'll edit that as soon as i will be watching the movie again. ciao.