- SEVEN.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y/N.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
After the talk I had with Loki, I rushed to the room where Tony calls it "Playground" with Dr. Banner as we were informed by some Agents that the others were there, so Natasha and I were going there, in a fast pace.

Natasha nudge my side, ❝ So, what happened? ❞ She asks, curiosity was visible on her very pretty face. I smiled at her, ❝ I'll tell you later, with the others. I've got something. ❞ I said as I averted my gaze back to the way, noticing Natasha nodding her head.

The moment we had arrived, I could already hear someone bickering—well, Tony and Captain was bickering knowing by their voices— so the moment I opened the door they didn't even gave us a look and just bickering at each other, Tony insulting Captain while Captain was trying to fight for his side. Natasha suddenly came along the fight, trying to stop them, but eventually joined the fight and started to bicker with them too. I sighed dramatically, closing my eyes to inhale and exhale my disappointment out.

I was just there, standing when the bicker became big, even Director Fury were bickering with them now, which somehow annoyed Dr. Banner. All of them were a bickering mess yet stopped the moment Dr. Banner had said something, which made us getting alert as he slowly grabbed the scepter on his hand. Natasha, Director Fury, Tony, and Captain became silent and focused on Dr. Banner, and so I did.

Director Fury got a hold of his gun, getting alerted. ❝ Put the scepter back, Bruce. ❞ He said as Dr. Banner looked at him, confused, and then to his left arm where he's got a hold of the scepter. I could sense he was shock, so he immediately put the scepter down, yet the tension is still there. Natasha looked at him, concerned. ❝ It's Loki, he's manipulating you. Calm down, Bruce. ❞ She said as she tried to walk near him, slowly. Dr. Banner looked at her with an frustrated expression as he was about to say something when a big and loud crash cut him off.

I widened my eyes, getting alert as more ever. Captain America and Tony— or should I say Iron Man— walked pass me as they tried to fix something that was crashed. It's Loki. It's happening. I thought as I was about to walk outside when I heard Dr. Banner screaming, while Natasha was trying to calm him down. ❝ Fight it, Bruce. You can do it! ❞ She said yet Dr. Banner only looked at her with sadness on his eyes before slowly turning into a big green guy, its eyes filled with anger. Natasha tried to calm him yet it only resulted to her getting thrown away, as the Hulk roared. I immediately run to her as I noticed that Director Fury wasn't in the room anymore. Damn that asshole.

I grabbed Natasha, trying to get her up as I dragged her, running away from the Hulk as possible. Natasha looked as if she was beaten up by an bear when she looked at me. I returned her an reassuring looked, saying "you're okay" and "you're safe with me" as we run. The Agents were about to run to Hulk when I screamed at them, not letting them go when a wall suddenly had broke down, revealing the Hulk. My eyes widened as it suddenly looked at me and Natasha, the main reason why Natasha got off me as we tried to run as fast as we could.

After running away from the Hulk, we met a dead-end, and then Natasha and I exchanged looks, showing her that I was scared. She smiled at me and then she looked at the Hulk, who was slowly walking to us, growling. I gulped, didn't thought my death could be like this. I closed my eyes, ready to get beaten up by the Hulk when I didn't felt nothing, and I heard someone screaming, which was from Thor. Huh, he actually thought of helping us now. I almost wanted to roll my eyes as I looked at Natasha. I was about to grab her again whe she stopped me, ❝ No, it's alright. Go, leave me. ❞ She said as I tried to refuse yet she already left me, nodding my head in disbelief.