- ELEVEN.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y/N. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Morning came, and after I fixed myself for the day, all I met was silence. Jarvis said that Tony had something about the company, Natasha had another assignment but she's doing it alone, Steve has his own mission too, Clint decided to go stroll to the city, while Dr. Banner decided to meet someone-which I don't know- and Thor was back on Asgard. The only people left was me and Loki.

I moved my body fast back at the third floor and walk fast as I knocked on Loki's door. All that I heard was a groan, which actually relieved my whole system. I thought he left or something. I decided to not speak up and went back at the kitchen to cook something. It's actually been a week ever since Loki arrived in here. Me checking him up to his room is my usual duty from the past few days. I don't know, but I always have this feeling of having him as my responsibility even though it's not actually.

But as this point, I'm the only person left to guard and as much as I hate the word, babysit him. Tony said that whenever there's no one to look for him, It's my duty to guard him instead. At first, I didn't like the idea, but eventually did it mindlessly.

Loki's past time are only reading a book, sitting on his room, and then sleep. And then repeat in the next day. I was actually quite amazed on how he's still not complaining because of boredom. Our conversations would only about basic and prose talks, like foods, directions, and such. His attitude is actually quite different from me than to others. I had noticed that he would ask me instead of his brother for something. Which I actually don't mind, meaning, this could begin our progress. We never know, we may end up as friends.

Maybe.

I was still in deep thought when I felt someone's presence behind me, as my reflexes works on its own, I turned around, and oh boy I almost called the whole gods and goddesses I knew and cursed myself a million times because of embarrassment. I shouldn't have turned around. I SHOULDN'T HAVE.

I felt his body attached to mine in an cue which shocked me, as I noticed he slipped trying to reach something above my head, which was actually the salt I needed for. Our eyes staring at each other so intense I almost forgotten everything around me but him. I saw him flushed yet he quickly hide it and cleared his throat, getting off me as I cleared mine too.

I looked away as I felt my cheeks burning. It would have been better if he instead stumbled upon my back instead of in front of me. But since I turn my body at him, that happened. It's clearly my fault. Why do I always do embarrassing things in front of him? God, I'm so stupid! I said, mentally hitting myself in my head.

Here's the s-salt. And, it's not your fault. It was mine. ❞ He said as he stuttered, handing over the salt. With my face all heated up, I took the salt from his hand, feeling his cold palm on mine. I quickly grabbed it yet it was already enough for me to feel his hand. I bit my lower lip as I face my back at him. ❝ I'm sorry. I-It was definitely my fault. But thank you, a-anyway. ❞ I said as I tried to not stutter yet failed. I heard someone behind me hum as I heard footsteps getting away from me.

After some quite minutes, I slapped myself three times. One, to keep my senses normal, and two, because I hate myself. This past few days I had been embarrassing myself to him. Firstly, I stumbled myself on an wall as he was sitting on the couch near me, secondly, me slipping and falling to my butt in the floor while he was reading something. And now, this. Why? Is he the one who brought bad luck to me?