- FIVE.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y/N. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

After that incident that had happened on that Jet, we had arrive on an plane— well, it's not actually a plane, it's bigger than the plane itself, my house could fit in here— and then that guy whom I saw frequently in my dreams was being put in a cell.

The only thing I knew about him is that he's Thor's brother, so that means he's a god just like Thor is. But suddenly, that statement he said back on the woods had echoed on my head.

Hello darling. For all those years, I have finally seen you again. ❞

Those words had not even stopped me from giving me chills through my spine as I remembered how deep and cold his voice were. Kind of hot though, I mean, he's my type.

What? You can't expect me to not actually be attracted to him. I'll bet ten bucks and stare at him and listen at him talking for ten seconds and then turn on me saying these words : "i am not in love with him" with all honesty. Let's face it, you'll fail.

I was still in my deepest thoughts when Tony decided to interrupt me. He still looked confused, and you guys know why. He breath in before saying a word, ❝ You haven't answered my question yet, sweetie. How did you get in the Quinjet? Did you just appear out of nowhere? Is that even possible— I mean, unless if you're like Reindeer Games then maybe it is— but the last time I checked you're just like me, you know, brains and stuff and non-magical folk. So, what had happened? Can you give me an explanation? ❞ He exclaimed, almost blabbering all of it as I sighed and closed my eyes. I bit my lower lip, thinking of an sentence I could use to answer him.

I sighed once again, ❝ Firstly, yes, I appeared out of nowhere. I teleported myself. I just visualize your suit and the next thing I knew I was behind you. You know, I don't actually think of myself as just like you— not because I don't want to— but because I have abilities that a normal person doesn't have. And don't ask me how, I just woke up one time knowing and discovering these when I grew up. The truth is, I made an oath to myself to not use them and live a normal life but anywho, what even is an oath. ❞ I said as I shrugged my shoulders, leaning my back more, staring at my boss' eyes.

It took me a second to look at everyone that is present on the room. Firstly, my boss. Secondly, Captain America who's sitting beside Tony, thirdly, Agent Romanoff— yes, I had a chance to ask her name— and fourthly, Thor, and then lastly, the guy who has an eye-patch on his left eye whom I assume as the director of the said agency called S.H.I.E.L.D. All of them were staring intently at me as I tried to fix my uniform.

Agent Romanoff furrowed her eyebrows, ❝ Uh Y/N, I think you need to get change. Your dress are all dusty. ❞ She said as she walked near me, ready to pull me yet Tony was faster to hold my arm. He nod his head no, ❝ Hey, I'm still not done talking to her—! ❞ He said yet was cut off by Agent Romanoff. She gave him a look. ❝ You need to get over it, Stark. She's here, the end. And besides, give the lady a break. ❞ She said as she successfully grabbed my arm. I chuckled, looking at Tony. ❝ I think I could use a break, Tony. I'll answer you later. ❞ I said as I wink at him, which he only respond with an disbelief sigh and nod.

That made me smile in relief as I saw Dr. Banner— or the Hulk— that we walked past on. The moment she successfully pulled me out the room and dragged me out to go to her room, she threw me some dresses which I suppose are just those like what she is wearing, which isn't actually my style, yet nevertheless, decided to wear it. I gave her a look, ❝ You really think this will fit me? I'm kind of chubby, eating had been my past time. ❞ I said, a chuckle escaped at my lips.