- SIX.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Third Person's View.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y/N walks happily with Natasha behind her as they were going to Loki's cell. Y/N was indeed excited, as she can't contain herself from not smiling. It's like she was a little girl being accompanied by her mother going to the zoo. Natasha chuckled, as she tried to calm Y/N down, which Y/N just returned with an "sorry" and smiled.

The moment they have arrived at the room, Y/N suddenly changed her expression from smiling to dull expression as she tries to look professional. I mean, she does look like an Agent after all, she should do what an Agent would do. Natasha looked at her, confused on what had happened and surprised on how fast she changed her expression.

Y/N and Natasha stayed silent as they walk through the room up to where Loki was imprisoned, and then stopped on their tracks the moment Y/N stopped hers. Loki didn't noticed at first but suddenly jerked up his back, and then a chuckle escaped on his lips, which Y/N find it "hot". Yet again, it made Y/N blushed in embarrassment. I really should stop thinking thoughts about guys being hot, it's disturbing as fuck. She thought yet her face was still dull.

Loki sit straight up, ❝ I have never been sneak up like that. ❞ He said, in his cold and deep voice. Y/N felt ice on it, which was weird. Y/N then smiled, ❝ Hello there, Thor's brother— ❞ She stopped on her words as she noticed that she didn't know his name all along. Which made her embarrassed. Natasha nudged her side, made Y/N looked at her. ❝ It's Loki, of Asgard. ❞ She said and Y/N nodded her haid.

Y/N cleared her throat, ❝ Hello, Loki. I'm Y/N. It's nice to see you. How are you? ❞ Y/N politely asks, which make audiences surprised at her. When I meant audiences, I meant those people who were watching them through the monitors in the CCTV cameras that they've put in that room. Tony sighed dramatically.

Loki furrowed his eyebrows. She's still here. He thought. He smiled mindlessly yet he erased that thought and brought back his cold expression. He looked unto his back and in that moment, they stared at each others' eyes, feeling himself the longing of the woman who stood not just far away from him.

Y/N looked intenly on his eyes. Something didn't felt right. Yet she didn't thought of it that long. She patiently wait as Loki scanned her body from head to toe. Loki smiled devilishly, ❝ Are you one of those "toys" my brother has? ❞ Loki suddenly stated, not even minded to answer Y/N's question. While on the other hand, Thor looked quite mad and shock on what his little brother had said.

Y/N just simply smiles, giggling. ❝ Of course not, Loki of Asgard. I can't be his "toy" for I am alive. I am living with a human body, how is that possible for me to be a toy? ❞ She said, hint of mischief on her voice as she just answered him sarcastically. Loki furrowed his eyebrows, his ego felt being stepped on. Yet he only grinned, ❝ Feisty. ❞ He commented on her.

Y/N smirked. As she tries to calm herself. Now self, now. She thought as her eyes turned yellow, staring intenly at him. In a glimpse of a light, Loki felt like everything stopped, as he saw Natasha's hair being still, meaning, not a single strand was dancing due to an air. Loki alerted himself. ❝ What did you do? ❞ Loki asks at her, while Y/N simply ignored him.

I want two things: answer my questions, and be serious. I want this conversation to be fast. ❞ She said as she smirked at him, and Loki simply staring at her. Y/N sighed, trying to calm herself more. ❝ Like I said, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you. How are you today? ❞ She asks seriously as Loki stood there, slowly walking near her. ❝ Nothing. I feel nothing at all. ❞ He said as he looked at her directly through the glass.

Y/N smiled and then sighed. ❝ I was wondering if you know me. You said that you finally met me again. Yet I never saw you once in my life. So, how is that possible? ❞ She asks as Loki smirked, unamused. ❝ Haven't you really? Didn't you saw me just last night on your dream? ❞ He exclaimed at her which made Y/N surprised. How did he knew? She thought.

Y/N looked at him with confused face. ❝ So, you do know me. Tell me. What happened to me? How do I know you? ❞ She asks as Loki suddenly felt a pang of pain on his chest. She did forgotten about me. He thought yet his eyes remained cold. ❝ Aren't you gonna ask me for my plans in here, on Midgard? ❞ Loki suddenly changes the topic, which Y/N did noticed.

Y/N looked at him, sadness clouded her eyes. ❝ You're scared. You don't have to. Fight it, Loki. This isn't you. ❞ She said as tears were threatening to flow from her eyes. Loki looked surprised. What did she just say? He thought, yet he scoffed. Y/N had successfully got through his head, meaning, she saw all of the memories he had when he let go of Thor's hand.

How dare you reading my mind? A mere useless creature like you had an audacity to do it unto the God like me? ❞ He said as he looked at her devilishly, putting his right hand on the glass. He is trying to scare her. To get her out of here. Y/N didn't even move a muscle. Sure, Loki was scary, but the sadness and pain he felt was already on her shoulders. It might sound a bit crazy, but all the pain Loki had gone through, she felt it. She felt that pang of pain through her heart.

She looked at him with pleading eyes, ❝ Please Loki, fight it. You're brother cares for you— ❞ Y/N tried to say yet was cut off by an loud scream from Loki, ❝ HE IS NOT MY BROTHER! ❞ He shouted right at her, which actually startled her. Y/N decided to brought back her cold expression, mirroring Loki's face awhile ago.

She sighed. ❝ You've made up your mind. ❞ She said as she pursed her lips. ❝ Good luck on your plans, Loki. ❞ She said that made Loki looked at her, confused. Yet she continues, ❝ Because I'll make sure you are not gonna win. ❞ Those words were enough for Loki to widened his eyes. With those cold expression and cold voice, he felt another pang of pain on his heart.

Y/N closed her eyes and in a glimpse of a second, everything went back to normal, Natasha's hair is now all wavy and flying through the wind. Y/N smiled as Loki was confused. He's positioned was still where he stands before he decided to move up closely to her. ❝ It was nice talking to you, Loki. Well, see you next time. ❞ She said with a smile and then faced her back on him, walking out on the room which Natasha was following at her closely.

Natasha's expression was priceless. She's confused. Even those people from the other side of the monitor, especially Tony. ❝ 'Nice talking to you'?! They were just staring at each other for seconds for Baby Yoda's sake! ❞ He exclaimed as he slapped his forehead, murmuring "i never should've let her talk to him" while Thor, Captain America, Director Fury, and any other Agents that were present on the moment was just staring at the monitor, confused and surprised and as much as they hate the thought of it, impressed and find Y/N cool and hot.

Y/N felt satisfied on their talk. Sure, she still didn't had a chance to know the truth about herself but at least she got some informations that she successfully read through his mind. Y/N walked silently as a thought was still on her head, which still confused her. Something's off to Loki. Sure, she can't remember herself, yet she knows something. The guy in her dreams never had blue eyes. How come that Loki's eyes are blue? Her thoughts were clouded, while Natasha was trying her best figuring out what just happened.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

lmao most of the marvels character lines weren't in here, i just can't remember it anymore.