- EIGHT.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y/N
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
After it felt like forever we had finally arrived at New York, as Tony already was there, stalling the shit out of Loki. He even scoffed the moment Natasha told him we have arrived, ❝ What took you guys so long? Did you go through drive thru? ❞ He said as I rolled my eyes I replied him on the earpiece, ❝ Yes Tony, we did. I bought you cheeseburgers. ❞ I said as Natasha giggled and The New Guy with a bow and arrows just standing near me, smiled.

Really? Aww, thanks cupcake. ❞ Tony replied that made all in the team laugh. I stuttered, ❝ I-I was being sarcastic, Tony. ❞ I said as I heard Tony humph. Everyone smiles and laughs more the moment Tony humph, pleased with our conversation.

The moment we had gone out the quinjet, we stood up unto our feets as we saw a hole from space, revealing some alien and creatures that bigger than a human size. I looked shock as I totally get what was the Tesseract was telling me awhile ago. And oh boy they're so many.

Minutes later Dr. Banner arrived, riding a motorcycle as what we expected he would come. Natasha told Tony about it and Tony gladly said "yes that's great" and I simply asks him what's next as he suddenly said, ❝ I'm bringing the party to you. ❞ He said as in cue, he showed up, a big insect from space showed up too, following him closely.

Natasha gulped, I could hear it. ❝ I-I don't think how's that a party. ❞ She stuttered. ❝ Me neither. ❞ I said, shocked. Captain— or Steve as what he wants me to call him— looked unto Dr. Banner. ❝ Now's the best time for you to be angry, Banner. ❞ He said and Dr. Banner simply looked at him, walking forward right where the big insect was coming. ❝ That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry. ❞ He said as he slowly turned into the Hulk and punched the big alien insect as it suddenly stopped, obviously died. And I was there, standing like a statue, amazed unto what just happened when more aliens showed up.

We formed a circle as I heard Hulk roared and Thor's hammer being swinged. Tony asks Captain America something and as if on cue he gave us orders and we gladly followed it all. The New Guy with bow and arrows were being held by Tony to go up on an building, and as for Thor, he flew with his hammer, after being told to "light the bastards up" and Hulk smiling the moment Captain said to him to "smash" and me and Natasha would be here, staying on the ground.

Hey, Y/N, I just noticed you looked so great and powerful with that dress on, but in white and yellow. ❞ Tony said as we were already busy fighting some ugly aliens. Well yes, I changed the color of that outfit Natasha gave me and coloured it white and yellow. I smiled, ❝ Thanks Tony. I like your suit, can I have one? ❞ I asks sarcastically when I summoned a metal on my hand, forming it into a spear and throw it to those three aliens, headshot of course. Tony laughed, ❝ Of course. . not cupcake. You in that dress already looked badass and sexy, you don't need another suit. ❞ He said as I rolled my eyes.

Wait, you could do that, Y/N? Forming a metal into gold and a weapon? Cool. ❞ Natasha said as I nod my head at her, still busy killing some aliens. I chuckled as I mindlessly grab a car and throw it when more aliens were coming for me. ❝ Yeah, it's indeed pretty cool. Though sometimes I think I'm dangerous but yeah. ❞ I said, as I grabbed that one sign on a street and formed it as a sword and fought more aliens more.

I stopped the moment I saw no aliens attacking me yet I heard civilians screaming for help, and as if on cue my eyes turned yellow and I saw them, stuck on a building, being held hostage. Oh shit. ❝ Hey Nat, I'm going somewhere, are you and Steve okay in here? ❞ I asks as I looked for some car or anything that could bring me to that place as Natasha replied, ❝ Yeah. Why? Where are you going? ❞ She asks as I have finally found a motorbike. ❝ Civilians. ❞ I simply said and mount the bike and drove it, going straight to that particular place. And on my way I met some aliens, which I had taken care of.