3. Letters

Prompt: Reader passed away and before hand, had left letters for Nat each and every day

Warnings: mentions of death

Word count: 875
——————————————-

Natashas pov

I felt my heart stop, my breath hitching and my mind racing as i saw Y/N get shot right through the heart in the middle of the battle field. Snapping my self out of my stance i ran to her body that fell to the ground. I checked her pulse and it was still there, barely. "Cmon love, please keep your eyes open it's gonna be okay please keep them open." i said, mostly telling myself that cause there was a high chance she isn't going to make it. "Team Y/N's down she's been shot in the chest hurry please" i some through the coms. "Nat we both know i'm not going to make it, so when you go home promise me to look in my desk drawer. And promise you would move on." Those words sting cause i knew deep down she wasn't going to make it. "I don't need to do that Y/N you're gonna be just fine and we can continue on please." it felt like i was reassuring myself more than her, but who could blame me? The woman i love, the one that cared for me through out these years, the one that made me better and made me capable of loving and made everything worth it, is dying right i front of me. "Nat come on, please remember i love you so much. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Move on when i'm gone, okay? I don't want you being sad because of me." The tears in my eyes start to fall as i see her slowly getting limp and her eyes slowly fall. I didn't care that the bad guys where still there, the other members could take care of them. As her eyes slowly droop and close i let out an agonizing scream as all the sadness pours out.

That was about a month ago, and i think about it everyday. The pain is still there and probably doesn't plan on going away. The tears seem to stop coming though, which was semi improvement. But i can't express how much i missed her, how much i missed all the hugs and kisses. Everyday hurt. Basically i did the opposite of what she had told me to do.

Suddenly i remembered something while i was watching tv, she told me to look in her desk drawer. So i quickly went to her room. When i opened the door and stepped in, a wave of sadness washed over me. With all the memories of us together having fun, cuddling. I snapped out of my thoughts and went to her desk where i opened her drawer. Inside she had a box. I took it out and opened right after i placed it onto the desk. Inside left multiple letters. All assigned to me, it also had a note on top which read "Hey Nat! If you're reading this, that means something bad happened which led to me being gone, completely. To maybe help you cope, i've made a series of letters for you to read everyday. I love you and enjoy :)" God how did i get so lucky? Without hesitation i took the first letter in my hands and opened it. It read..

Natasha,
Sooo it's the first letter and i'm contemplating on doing this since i'll probably go overboard and write loads. But the more the merrier. I'm getting distracted jeez any who, i know it's hard to cope with this since i know you love me and you know i love you. So, so much. Every single part of you. Especially you're eyes. They're beautiful, the way i could get lost in them for so long and my worries would go away. They're like emeralds, one of a kind just the right shade of green. I love how your eyes would sparkle every time you would do something you love, or how they would grow when i came back from missions. God, this is probably so cheesy. But it is true. Nat i want you to please not be sad about me and keep the loving green in your eyes. I need you to move on, maybe even find someone new.. no maybe i'll haunt them? who knows.
Look but in all seriousness, please move on i hate seeing you sad and seeing your face droop. I'd like to see the beautiful red head who's always determined, the coolest badass i know and the person i love. I hope these series of letters would work. Or else i'll kill myself in the ghost world for wasting my time. I guess that's all for today's letter, read another tomorrow and i hope i see you getting better from up there, or maybe down,,, kidding.

Love you, forever and always.
- Y/N

By the time i finished the letter i had tears down my cheeks, but also a smile. A genuine one, the first one in a month. I couldn't wait for tomorrow's letter.

A/N:
Hey! So i hope y'all r enjoying this book, sorry for being really inconsistent in editing this book. I have quite a few imagines ready and i'm probably upload them soon but who knowss- ALSO my story may have unpublished cause my stupid ass didn't have wifi and edited the already published stories, so sorry about that. BUT here's a new story, probably my fav so far. And if there r any errors it's cause i haven't edited it. Have a good rest of your day/ night. (requests are welcome thorough dm or comment them)

- Author

black widow imagines [DISCONTINUED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें