01.

<STRANGER>

*Yoongi's pov*

"Hey.. hey! Wake up!"

I was woken up by loud yelling around me. Someone was shaking me up and down. I open my eyes and jump up, scanning the place around me with my eyes.

"Where the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you?!" I shout angrily. It's dark and dusty. It looks like I'm inside some abandoned hospital. In the middle of the night?

"Calm down.." The boy in front of me spoke annoyed. He looks at me with a stern frown on his face and his arms crossed.

"Don't talk so loud. You'll draw attention." He spoke calmly but still annoyed.

"Who are you?" I asked. Fear could be heard in my voice. How did I get here? The last thing I remember was when I wanted to play that game I got on my birthday... but I think I fainted.

"The name's Jimin. Park Jimin." He answered me, but he didn't extend his hand to me to shake it.

"Well Park Jimin, can you tell me where I am?" I asked a bit more confident, but still scared. I just want to be in my crappy apartment rather than an abandoned hospital.

"What do mean? You don't know where you are?"

"Well obviously. Otherwise, I wouldn't have asked." I said, rolling my eyes. He frowns at me again before finally answering my question.

"You're in Seoul." He spoke. Suddenly weird roaring noises could be heard from outside. They sounded like zombies.

Wait...

Seoul? Creatures, that sound like zombies? I'M IN THE GAME?!

"This can't be happening..." I mumble to myself. I see Jimin shifting in his spot before approaching me and placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Dude, are you okay?" He asked. I swallow thickly and startle by a sudden bang on the door. Weirdly enough, It didn't scare Jimin.

"What is happening?" I asked with a shaky voice. Jimin gives me a concerned look.

"You don't know what's happening?" He asked me uncertain and confused.

"Duh! I wouldn't have asked if I did!" I said raising my voice. Jimin brings his index finger to his lips, signaling me to stay quiet.

"You're drawing them to us. Shut up." He whispered angrily.

"What are those things outside, Jimin?" I asked.

"Rotters, the undead, roamers, zombies, however you wanna call them." Jimin answered me calmly. My eyes grow wide. So I am in the game?! Fuck no...

"How do I leave?" I asked him frustrated and scared, shaking him by his shoulders.

"Huh?" Jimin spoke confused.

"How do I leave this game?!"

"What are you talking about? Shut up!" Jimin said angrily, slapping me in the face.

"If you don't get quiet right now, I'll make you quiet." He warns me. I bring my hand to the spot where his hand met my skin. It started burning slightly. This bitch slapped me hard.

"I don't know what's going on with you, but we have to leave." Jimin said after the banging on the door started to get worse and worse by the second.

Jimin takes my hand and drags me through the dark and scary hospital. He opens a random door in the hallway that leads us to the back garden of the hospital. There was stood this motorcycle.

"Get on." Jimin demanded me. I didn't want to, but I also didn't want to get eaten by zombies. I jumped behind him on the motorcycle. He grabbed my hands and made me hold his waist, which made me feel lowkey some kind of uncomfortable. I just met the guy...

"Hold tight." He said. He then started the motorcycle and drove away like a crazy guy.

The ride lasted for five minutes until Jimin suddenly stopped and got off. He signaled with his hand to follow him quietly and so I did. Together we entered an apartment complex that suddenly reminded me of my own once we were inside one of the rooms.

Everything looked exactly the same as at home. What the actual fuck...

"Make yourself feel at home..." I was waiting for Jimin to say my name but then I realized I never properly introduced myself.

"Yoongi." I said, a little bit out of breath by how weird and scary I found all of this. "Min Yoongi."

"Welcome, Yoongi." He said, with an actual smile on his face. How can he smile during a situation like this?

I sat down on my... well now his couch and couldn't keep myself from asking some questions. The curiosity got the best of me.

"How long has this been going on for?" I asked. Jimin sighed as he poured two glasses of water. He gave me one glass before sitting down next to me, his eyes fixed to the floor.

"A few months at least. I stopped counting at two hundred days." Jimin answered honesty. My eyes grew wide.

"You actually counted the days?" I asked. I was kinda shocked by that. Jimin nodded.

"And you're all alone?" Jimin nodded again.

"My parents got infected by the virus." Jimin paused. "I had to shoot them."

I didn't quite know what to say to that. I felt horrible. I don't have good contact with my parents, but I would never want to shoot them, even if they're freaking zombies.

"I'm sorry." I said. I didn't know what else to bring out but I also didn't want to stay silent.

"No worries, they were already dead before they got the bullet in the head." Jimin spoke. He took a few sips from his water before placing the empty glass on the small table in front of us.

"So what are you doing? Like, how can we stop this?" I asked him.

"Well, I have been looking for a cure but I've got nothing so far." Jimin replied. He turned his head to look at me before speaking up again.

"What was the game you mentioned before?"

"Huh?"

"You said you wanted to leave 'this game'. What did you mean by that?" Jimin asked curiously. I thought for a second if I should really tell him about what I think had happened. I just met him after all, but he is not a real person so I guess it doesn't really matter.

"I think the game I wanted to play put me in this place." I said. I didn't really know how else to explain it really.

"You think?"

"I'm quite certain actually. The description of the game explained the exact same situation that is happening now." I spoke, bringing my thoughts back to what I read on the game.

'Help the citizens of Seoul to kill the infected, the zombies. Can you find a cure with the help of some friends? Escape reality and join the others in a zombie apocalypse. Are you ready?'

"I think I need to help you find a cure so I can leave this place and go back home."

"You need to help me find a cure?" Jimin asked uncertainly. I nodded.

"I think you were supposed to be the first character I needed to meet in the game." I said, speaking my thoughts aloud.

"Jimin, I will help you find a cure." I said extending my hand to him.

Even though what is happening to me is totally bizarre. I feel something inside me that knows exactly what to do in this type of situation. Like I was meant to be here.

"Alright. I don't get your story at all, but if you'll help me find a cure then I'll help you get home." Jimin spoke and shook my hand.

-

Just fyi, (almost) every chapter will be in Yoongi's point of view.