11.

<FAREWELL>

*Yoongi's pov*

"Hoseok!" I screamed. No no no, this can't be happening. He can't die. We need him. I'm not even sure if I can leave this stupid game without him.

I sprinted towards him and kneeled down, immediately keeping pressure on the shot wound in his chest. "Hey, hey. Don't die on us."

"Now look what you did!" I heard Jimin yell, probably to Taehyung. I couldn't be bothered to look up and make sure Taehyung wouldn't shoot someone else. I had to make sure Hoseok wouldn't die.

"Yoongi..." Hoseok spoke softly as the blood was already coming out of the corners of his mouth. I nodded and kept as much pressure on the wound as I could.

"I didn't get to find out what you're hiding yet." He spoke quietly with a few short breathing pauses in between. You got to be kidding me. That's the thing he is thinking about right now? He's literally dying!

"Hoseok, shut up." I said as I kept making sure blood wouldn't leave his wound. Which it obviously was.

"No." He said like it was his very last word. But another few words followed. "I hope to get to know you better in another life."

Without realizing, tears were already streaming down my cheeks. I knew this Hoseok wasn't the one I used to be best friends with back home but I couldn't help thinking he was.

I was about to say something really stupid when I realized Hoseok had already stopped breathing at that point. His eyes were wide open, just staring into space as the blood kept coming out of his mouth and chest.

I broke down right there and then. I kept imagining that my actual best friend just died in my arms. My head bent down to his chest and the tears kept coming out. I wanted to scream. I wanted to scream so loud.

Suddenly I felt a hand rub my back which finally made me sit up straight and look to my side. It was Seokjin who had struggled with his leg to get to me. Only so he could comfort me.

You know by now that I'm not a fan of hugging at all, but I couldn't help to just throw myself inside Jin's arms. I really needed the comfort right now.

As I was crying my eyes out against Seokjin's chest, loud banging could be heard against the barn door. The gunshot must have attracted the zombies from outside. It had gotten dark in the meantime. Of course it attracted them. The dead bitches all decided to look for food around this time.

"Shit." I could hear Taehyung curse from the other side of the barn. I removed myself from Seokjin's comforting grip and stood up from the ground, not daring to look down at Hoseok's dead body.

I brought my hand down to my belt and pulled out my gun. I didn't hesitate for one second. I aimed it and pulled the trigger like it was the easiest thing to do. To my luck, it didn't go through Taehyung's body but only left a scratch on his arm like my intention.

"What the fuck."

"That's for killing my best friend." I spoke angrily. I know I shouldn't have said that. They were all going to ask questions about it later, but it just slipped my mouth. I knew my real best friend didn't die out here at all.

Suddenly the barn door had burst open and zombies started coming in one by one.

"Fuck, we have to leave!" Jimin shouted. He grabbed the pitchfork that leaned against the wall next to him and started using it to defend himself.

"Yoongi, defend yourself!" Jimin shouted. I did what I was told and also grabbed one of the pitchforks that hung against the wall. I started defending myself and Seokjin who was still sitting on the ground with the bullet inside his leg.

We were all defending ourselves, but it wasn't working quite well and things started to get difficult. More zombies barged inside. How many fuckers did we attract? We all knew we had to leave this place as soon as possible or else we would get eaten out here.

"Yoongi, come on." Jimin ran towards me and took me by my arm, ready to drag me out of this barn with him but I didn't budge.

"We can't leave Jin!" I shouted. I was stressed out. I couldn't care less about Taehyung at this point but I couldn't - and I wouldn't leave Seokjin out here to get eaten by zombies.

"It's okay." Seokjin spoke up from the ground. "I won't make it far with this leg anyway."

"I'm not leaving you." I stated. Jin shook his head.

"Yes, you are." He told me as he looked over at Jimin and nodded. "Now go!"

Jimin pulled me by my arm and dragged me out of the barn at that exact moment. My eyes didn't dare to leave Seokjin until he was totally out of sight. I could see Taehyung getting jumped by the zombies in the corner of my eye. All the zombies were so focused on the other boy that Jimin and I could escape the barn safely.

It was pitch black outside. We couldn't see anything but we kept running. We kept running and running, even though we were fucking exhausted at this point. We had to find a place to shelter first before we could stop. We can't risk getting attacked by zombies again.

Finally, when I started feeling my legs burn, we finally found shelter. An abandoned gas station. We ran inside and Immediately checked and locked all the doors. I let myself fall down to the ground, burying my face in my hands as I could feel all the tears escaping my eyes again.

Not did I lose Hoseok, but I lost Seokjin too. They both sacrificed themselves so Jimin and I could live and keep carrying out our mission to find a cure.

Jimin kneeled down beside me and threw his arms around me. We stayed and cried like that on the ground, together. Till we were both finally calmed down and fell asleep for the night.