19.

<RUN>

*Third person pov*

"We have to be extremely quiet." Jungkook told Yoongi in a whisper. The boy lived around here and knew the zombies could be following you without you knowing. Over time they became sneaky and some of them were even starting to get smart. It worried Jungkook but he knew with the help of Yoongi he would be safe.

"This way." Jungkook whispered and took a small sprint as he turned around the corner. Yoongi carefully following behind him. Jungkook felt like something bad was about to happen so he took his gun in hand. Ready to shoot if it would be necessary.

Yoongi had noticed Jungkook's action so he did the same.

Jungkook's feeling was right. When the boys turned around another corner a big group of zombies were waiting for them. Yoongi gasped.

"RUN!" Jungkook screamed. He quickly turned around, Yoongi still following behind him. The zombies started growling and were soon running after the two. They were hungry for their human flesh.

"I DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER WAY TO THE HOSPITAL!" Jungkook shouted at Yoongi as they kept running at a fast pace, trying to get rid of the horde of zombies.

Yoongi was panicking on the inside. He hadn't seen many zombies lately and that there were now about 20 of them running after them, scared the living shit out of him.

Jungkook quickly loaded his gun and tried to shoot some of the zombies following behind them, hoping he wouldn't accidentally hit Yoongi. Yoongi knew if they kept running any longer, his legs would give up. They had to do something about the undead right now.

Jungkook didn't know which way he was running but they somehow ended up at the hospital after taking another few turns. He sighed relieved because he could feel his legs giving up as well. "Come on!" He shouted at Yoongi. The boys took one last sprint as they ran and entered the (hopefully) abandoned hospital.

Jungkook quickly closed the big door behind them, but an arm of one of the zombies was still sticking out. Yoongi spotted an axe in the corner of the hospital waiting room and took it. He swung the axe and cut off the zombie's arm. Jungkook was finally able to close and lock the door. The boy let himself fall down to the ground, panting heavenly.

"Holy fuck." Yoongi mumbled as he also tried to catch his breath. He felt like his heart would explode any minute.

The boys didn't get rid of the zombies just yet. The group that followed them was banging on the locked door, trying to get in. Jungkook knew they had to handle it quickly.

"We don't have much time." Jungkook spoke and stood up from the ground. He loaded his gun and so did Yoongi, keeping it close to their side. The possibility that some of the undead were inside this building was... rather big.

"Follow me." Jungkook told Yoongi. The boys made their way through the several corridors of the big hospital building. Looking for the right equipment to try and replicate the cure with.

"Here." Jungkook spoke as he had spotted the possible right room. As they entered Jungkook had already noticed there was a zombie inside, but he shot it in the head with ease. Jungkook had a good aime.

Jungkook put his hand up waiting for Yoongi to give him the cure they found in Hoseok's jacket. Yoongi got the hint and handed over the syringe. Jungkook examined it with his eyes. "Interesting..."

"Make sure no other zombie gets inside this room." Jungkook said. "This is going to take a while." Yoongi nodded.

In the meantime, Taehyung had already arrived at the mall. He did come across a few zombies but they could be killed easily.

He looked around and walked past every single store. After a few minutes of searching, he finally found a supermarket. He took a bag that was lying on the floor and started filling it with food and supplies they needed. But he still needed to find some medicine.

The boy left a walkie-talkie for Jimin behind so that he could reach out to him if something was going wrong with either him or Namjoon. He was hoping he wouldn't have to use it but soon Taehyung heard a beeping sound coming from the device that he had attached to his jacket.

"Jimin?" He spoke through the walkie-talkie. He only heard the beeping sound, but nothing else followed. "Jimin? Hello?" Taehyung spoke again. No answer.

"Fuck." Taehyung cursed out loud.

"Jimin!" He spoke again, now raising his voice in stress. The boy had a feeling something was going terribly wrong in that house. But he was hoping he was wrong.

He still didn't get an answer after another few times of reaching out so he let it go. He placed another few products in the bag before leaving the supermarket behind, now trying to find a drugstore for some medicine.

Just when he had found a small drugstore the beeping sound of his walkie-talkie went off again. He jumped by the sound.

"Jimin?"

"Taehyung? It's Namjoon." A low and weak voice was heard through the talking device.

"Namjoon? What's wrong?"

"Jimin, he-" Taehyung's eyes widened at the mention of his name. He could only imagine the worst.

"He what, Namjoon?"

"He's doing bad."

"I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine for the both of you, alright? Just hang on."

"Medicine is not going to work."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I believe the transformation is almost done." Taehyung panicked immediately. He knows how it feels to be in transformation. You can literally feel yourself fading into this cruel flesh-eating monster... and if Jimin is at the final stage then...

"Namjoon."

"Yes?"

"Get out of that house. RIGHT NOW."