16.

<SURVIVE>

*Yoongi's pov*

"His body probably got dragged away by zombies." Jimin answered simply. I gave him a look. Didn't he care at all? Didn't he find it strange?

"Give me your gun." Taehyung suddenly demanded me. I frowned at him. "Pardon?"

"Give it." I didn't understand why he needed it but I just did as I was told. The look on Jimin's face told me I should probably take a step back and so I did.

"Taehyung, what are you going to do?" Jimin asked slightly worried. Taehyung brought the gun up to the sky. I saw his finger moving to the trigger and soon a shot was hurt.

"Are you insane?! Why did you do that?!" Jimin started yelling at the boy. He punched Taehyung's arm but the boy didn't budge. "Wait..." He said.

What the actual fuck is going on here?

"I'm not going to wait, idiot! The zombies are probably on their way here right now!" Jimin shouted. He was furious. The angry Jimin from when I first met him was back. Taehyung got on his bad side - and I bet that it wasn't the first time.

Just when Jimin was about to jump Taehyung and kick his ass, another shot was heard.

"I told you." Taehyung spoke. Jimin looked over at me. He was just as confused as I was.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung shouted from the top of his lungs. I immediately closed my ears as a reflex and so did Jimin. Taehyung was loud, very loud.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Jimin yelled at Taehyung. Whilst the two boys suddenly started arguing with each other, I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and saw 3 zombies approaching us. They weren't very fast, but they were coming.

"Guys..." I said but I didn't get a reaction. The two were still heavenly arguing and raising their voices at each other. I reached down for my gun, then I remembered I gave it to Taehyung. The zombies were getting closer and these idiots still weren't listening.

Is this where I die? On a stupid attack like this? I'm going to kill the person who decided it was a good idea to make this video game and bring it to my door on my goddamn birthday.

The zombies were close and I could already imagine one of them biting my arm off very soon. But it didn't happen. Shots were fired, but I already knew they weren't from Taehyung or Jimin since I could still hear them attacking each other behind me. They became silent when the shot was heard though.

"There he is!" Taehyung spoke up happily. A tall boy, dressed in all black made his way towards us in the distance. "Jungkook." Jimin breathed out. What the fuck...

This whole reality doesn't make a fucking sense to me anymore. Things are happening that aren't even possible in my eyes. Finding people could never be this easy in my world.

"Tae, you're alive." The boy spoke relieved when he had joined us. He stepped towards Taehyung to hug him tightly before waving at Jimin and then looking over at me. Something in his eyes told me he already knew who I was.

"Hey, Yoongi."

...and I guess I was right.

"Sorry?" I spoke confused. Jungkook smiled at me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"It's good to see you." He told me with a smile.

"You know him?" Jimin asked confused, now standing beside me. Jungkook nodded.

At first this game... this reality... it felt so real. Like this was an actual world where real people lived, but as time passed, it starts to feel more like some things are programmed to happen. Like this. I have never met someone named Jungkook in my life. So how does he know me?

Nothing makes sense anymore. I knew Hoseok wasn't lying back then, I could feel it, but yet he had a fucking cure in the pocket of his jacket. Taehyung somehow survived a freaking zombie attacked whilst Seokjin didn't? ...and Jimin and I somehow still hadn't died. We don't even have a scratch.

I'm getting a headache.

"Not personally, but Namjoon has told me about you." Jungkook replied.

Wait, what?

"Namjoon?" I spoke surprised. "Is he alive?" Jungkook nodded. He waved with his hand as a sign for us to follow him, and so we did. We followed the boy into a building, a house to be exact. He led us from the living room into the kitchen where a familiar boy was standing on his feet.

"You are alive." I breathed out. Namjoon turned around and smiled at all of us. Not gonna lie, he looked terrible. You could see he barely survived but somehow he did. His skin was pale, very pale, almost as pale as a corpse. His eyes were red and puffy - and his nose was red too.

"Barely." He said, but he almost wasn't hearable. The boy is in bad shape.

"I was the one who shot him. I thought y'all were zombies." Jungkook spoke up, making all of us look at him. "Once I realized I had shot a survivor, I brought him up to my house, hoping I would still be able to save him." He slowly started explaining. Namjoon nodded and tried to take a sip from his glass of water. "My mother was a nurse before all of this happened. She saved his life." Jungkook said, sounding proud of his mother.

"Where... is Jin?" Namjoon asked with a low voice, coughing after. Shit, how am I going to put this lightly.

"He um... he didn't make it." Jimin answered before I could. I looked down as Namjoon mouthed an 'o'. He must have been more excited to see his brother instead of us. I feel so bad. I should've saved Seokjin back then. I shouldn't have left him.

"I'm really sorry." I apologized because I felt guilty for his death. Jimin put his arm around my shoulder to try and comfort me. I let out a deep sigh.

"You should get some rest." Jungkook told Namjoon. The other agreed and carefully made his way up the stairs with the help of Jungkook.