9

TW⚠️: This chapter contains suicidal thoughts and reference to self-harm

A goal without a plan is just a wish
~ Unknown

🐞🐞🐞

"So Purrincess, what's the plan?" Chat Noir asked smirking.

Marinette mirrored his smirk. "Alright everyone listen up!" She clapped her hands to get their attention. "I'm sure by now you've figured out that I'm Ladybug"

Some nodded in agreement and some wore faces that expressed confusion and some screamed in surprise.

"Well now you know. So anyways here's the plan. There's no way we can take them down at the source. ScarletMoth and Catalyst are in hiding. What we need is to take down everyone infect by a ScarlerMoth. With no one to fight for them they'll be forced out of hiding. They'll bring the fight to us. Then we won't be facing Catalyst and ScarletMoth but rather HawkMoth and Mayura. Still, they'll be outnumbered. They're going to try and run away when they realise they've lost. We won't let them run, not this time! We will go out and defeat the scarlet akumas then meet back here. If we fight here in the Agreste manor we can put up the security measures and ensure no one goes in or out. It will just be us heroes and HawkMoth and Mayura. Once we have HawkMoth's miraculous I will automatically detransform into Marinette then I will transform into Ladybug (She puts on her earrings) Hi Tikki! ('Marinette! I'm so glad you're alright. When you got akumatised I went straight to Master Fu') Thank you Tikki. HawkMoth doesn't know I'm Ladybug so we have the element of surprise. Does anyone have any questions so far?"

"Ladybug is there anything you need me to do?" Master Fu asked.

"Yes. You can stay here with Markov. He'll keep in touch with us all and you guys can set up the security system when we get back and fight HawkDick and Mayura." Princess Justice responded.

"What about cleansing the akumas?" Alya asked.

"Jars. We need jars or containers. Chaton, could you go find us some containers. I don't know my way round your house" Princess Justice asked.

"Anything for you My Lady," He replied.

Princess Justice blushed but still rolled her eyes. Kagami frowned.

"Everyone will get a container to store the akumas in so I can purify them later. If you cannot manage to put it in the container then... kill it. It's just an insect. Smash it, drown it, eat it. Whatever it takes to make sure it can't infect anyone again!" Princess Justice said.

"Master Fu could you go find some food in the house please?" Princess Justice asked. He nodded.

"As you all know you can only use your power once then have 5 minutes until you detransform. To retransform you need to feed your Kwami. If your identity gets revealed don't worry. This is the last battle." Princess Justice said.

Soon enough Adrien returned with the containers and Master Fu with the food.

🐞🐞🐞

"Lila Rossi! You insolent child! You brat! You wretch! You fool! You've cost me my job. You can forget about that diplomatic immunity now! You are going to a juvenile prison. And I won't visit you. I never want to see you again. You are not my daughter! Not anymore! You foul beast! I can't wait to get rid of you!"

Lila broke down in tears. This isn't how it was supposed to happen. Her lies weren't supposed to be a reality. Now she actually had tinnitus, lying disease, a sprained wrist, fallen down the stairs what's next? Short term memory loss?