11

I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember
~ Unknown

🐞🐞🐞

"The Sandboy just checked in, now nightmares can begin."

The Sandboy ventured around the city searching for a hero to spray dust on- is that Princess Justice?

Indeed it is.

Hiding behind a dumpster.

She clearly doesn't want be found.

Too bad.

She betrayed ScarletMoth. And for that she must pay.

"The Sandboy just checked in..."

Marinette was curled up in a ball. She lifted her head to see Sandboy. As the ladybug miraculous holder wasn't she supposed to be the embodiment of good luck? Because she was feeling pretty unlucky right now. She looked up at Sandboy, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.

"Please don't," She begged.

"...Now nightmares can..."

He flew on his pillow to get closer.

Marinette grabbed her hammer with a shaky hand and prepare to hit him with it.

Dust fell from Sandboy's pillow landing on Marinette's head.

"Begin"

🐞🐞🐞

Miraculous War

Chat Noir: Luka I'm in the school. Where are you?

Tigeress: I'm coming to the school aswell

Viperion: I'm recharging my Kwami. Me and Chloe are in the art club room. Jules, if you could use your camouflage to take care of KwamiBuster everything else will be a piece of cake.

Tigeress: On it!

Chat Noir: I'm gonna go after Dark Owl.

Viperion: Chloe's coming with you. I'll take Zombizou I guess

🐞🐞🐞

"CAMOUFLAGE!" Tigeress yelled. She lurked around the school searching for KwamiBuster.

"Oww" A voice said bumping into her. "Jules? That you?"

A green blast hit Viperion. "Second Chance!"

This time Viperion stayed in the Art club room a little longer.

"CAMOUFLAGE!"

Juleka tackled KwamiBuster and wrestled the machine out of her hands, then she dropped it off the balcony and it smashed onto the floor.

🐞🐞🐞

Miraculous War

Viperion: Chat Noir, Tigeress, Me and Queen Bee are all done at the school. Turns out Chloe actually does know how to be useful. I assume we are to head back to the Agreste manor

Master Fu: Yes. You can train with Petit Souris.

Rena Rouge: I heard a scream. I think it was Marinette!